Chapter Nineteen

san

i heard loud laughes coming from yeosangs phone as we walked to the bar. it was really awkward.

"yeah you can come sit at the bar just dont get drunk." he paused for a second before i saw his face heat up.

"we've already done it twice today" he whined.

what were they talking about.

we kept walking and they kept talking.

that is until my phone vibrated violently meaning someone was calling me but i couldnt recognise the number.

so i answered it.

"yeah hes a nice kid he'll do it."

"hello?" i spoke.

"oh aye san. its mingi" i rolled my eyes.

"how did you even get my number?"

"the teacher but that doesnt matter."

"what do you want mingi."

"do you want me and wooyoung to come over or somethin im not tryna fail." i paused walking and rolled my eyes again.

"youre going to have to come after our shifts and no getting drunk please." yeosang pulled me arm and i started walking again.

"wont i be tired when you get off."

"based on how much you come to party i can tell you don't go to sleep right after. you can wait"

"fine ill tell wooyoung"

i hung up and we went to our shifts. we sat at the bar and nobody showed up for a while then the usual old people walked in. it was a calm night and it didn't seem normal anymore. seonghwa came in and sat at the bar with yeosang.

yunho came in alone next. he came and sat across from me.

"hey sannie" he smiled in his normal way. he didnt seem off why was he alone.

"why are you alone." i asked him and leaned on the bar.

"mingi and wooyoung said they couldnt come and i didn't want to ask irene."

"wow i didnt think mingi actually wanted to get tutored."

"yeah, you shouldve seen him. he was wandering around my dorm asking me what he needs to wear and he was really funny."

i laughed softly.

"yeah wooyoung seemed slightly panicked too. he kept walking in a line. i feel really bad that you got partnered up with mingi."

"i haven't found out if its bad quite yet. do you want a drink?" he shook his head and looked over to seonghwa who had his head layed down on the bar and yeosangs head not far from his but leaning on a arm.

they werent talking. just looking at eachother.

"i see they're getting along easily."

"yeah they moved desks with eachother earlier today."

"what." he asked and looked back at me in a confused way.

"yeah! they came out and their hair was all messy and yeosang looked like he was crying. it was weird"

he burst out laughing but i couldnt see why. whenever i asked he just shook his hand.

"just be happy that i get to tutor seonghwa instead of yeosang. they wouldnt get much learning done."

me and yunho had a nice talk that didnt seem that long but soon enough the other workers came to take over our shift and i we went to change clothes.