fourty *

san

wooyoungs kiss felt more loving and left a lingering feeling on my lips. we were just staring at eachother as i was attempting to calm myself from seonghwas hands.

my vision was full of him.. the only one i saw.

his hand brushed across my stomach as he broke the eye contact.

"wooyoung get your ass out of my face before i use you as well."

ive never seen wooyoung move faster in my life maybe he was scared of that thought.

"good. wooyoung lay down and put san on top of you."

and he listened. i felt like i was crushing him but he was really comfortable.

"do you know how this shit works wooyoung damn stop thinking about san for one minute and use your brain."

i felt wooyoung glare before saying a small 'ah' then i felt something slip inside me without moving.

the bed shifted and yeosang was next to seonghwa. they just stared at eachother before yeosang started moving seonghwa for him and i felt another thing slip inside me.

i screamed out like i was being ripped apart.

"damn warn him next time." wooyoung spoke lowly as i felt him flinch when i screamed.

seonghwa slowly started to move his hips eager to get started but yeosang paused him. "let him get used to it first dummy."

yeosang leaned up and started to kiss seonghwa as a distraction.

wooyoung placed gentle kisses on my neck and rubbed my lower stomach.

"whats your safeword."

"what does that mean."

"like a word you can say for us to stop."

"how about... strawberry?"

"thats a good one!" he placed a kiss on my cheek and i didnt feel anymore pain.

he made the pain stop.

seonghwa and yeosang stopped kissing and both directed their attention to me and it made me blush slightly.

"you ready?" seonghwa asked and yeosang sat next to my lower body and out his hand on my crotch as i slowly nodded.

seonghwa started to move his hips as he grunted. "fucking finally you know how long ive been wanting to do this?"

yeosang started to move his hand on me and that familiar feeling came back so much stronger than before.

i couldnt form any words out as a part in my stomach started to tighten.

"heyheyheyhey" i started to whisper chant and wooyoung laughed softly.

the knot released and seonghwa smiled but kept going.

i thought they finished after one?

"can you do it one more time princess? just for me?" seonghwa spoke and i hesitantly nodded.

"good boy.."

yeosang quickened his hand movements and motioned someone from behind him to come forward.

mingi moved by my head and yeosang told me to open my mouth.

which i listened and mingi put himself inside my mouth and started moving his hips.

~time skip~

wooyoung

the events played in my head over and over as i washed san in a bubble bath.

i really felt like we ruined him but he seemed normal.

i washed the soap out of his hair as he played with a yellow rubbed duck. i kept kissing his cheek and telling him how good he did and that he was going to be okay.

"i know im gonna be okay woo.. youre taking care of me so i feel safer."

him saying that made my heart clench and i really wanted to get in his bath and kiss him forever telling him how much i love him.

but i didnt mean much to him..