Chapter Nine

wooyoung

the day ended and i ended up going to sans bar. i was alone this time. getting drunk wasnt going to be a problem.

when i walked in the bar was practically empty. it was just san and yeosang. to my suprise seonghwa was sitting at the bar and talking to the two.

i sat next to seonghwa and san directed his attention to me. "hey woo, would you like a drink?"

he called me woo again. i looked away from him and nodded. "get me anything that tastes good." san began to make my drink and be brought it back to me and leaned on the bar in front of me.

"tell me if it tastes good."

san

i gave him the lightest thing we have and he kept ordering and ordering. i even told him it wouldnt be good if he kept drinking. he just kept drinking.

yeosang and seonghwa were getting touchy again and wooyoung was getting more drunk. i could of stopped giving him drinks but he kept buying them and it was good for business.

me and yeosangs shift was ending and we were changing clothes. he finished first and told me he was going to leave with seonghwa and he would see me back at the dorm.

i was left with a drunk wooyoung and i knew he couldnt take himself home. me, being the nice person i am, was going to let him stay at my dorm.

i walked out of the bathroom and wooyoung was still at the bar. he stood up and really didnt seem drunk. i waddled over to him and grabbed his hand leading him out of the bar.

it was a really normal walk home until we got inside my dorm. then i guess the 'horny' kicked in.

we walked into my room and the sounds coming from yeosangs room made me want to bleach my brain.

i was suddenly grabbed by the waist and pick up. i instinctively wrapped my legs around wooyoungs waist as he pushed me against the wall.

he had a diffrent, much darker look in his eyes that ive seen before. he attached his lips to mine and moved back to sit on the bed. i stayed on his lap as we kissed. he roughly bit my bottom lip causing me to slightly gasp and he slipped his tounge in.

his hands moved from my waist and made their way up my shirt. his touch felt so nice. his hand brushed across my nipple and a very abnormal sound came out of my mouth.

wooyoung seemed to of enjoy the sound. he parted from the kiss and slipped my shirt off.

he flipped us over so he was on top. his lips placed on my neck and left a trail of marks to my abdomen. more abnormal sounds came out of me. ive never had this feeling before but it felt oddly....good.

"wooyo-" he sucked on a spot on my neck that made my whole body heat up. that part felt better then all the other parts.

i felt him smirk and then he sucked harder. when he pulled away he sat between my legs and pulled his shirt off.

"im going to make you feel so good sannie just w-" wooyoungs body fell on top of mine and i heard a soft snore.

he fell asleep.

"youre so cute, woo"