Chapter Ten

wooyoung

i woke up feeling groggy and sweaty. i sat up and i noticed i was laying in between a shirtless sans legs. he still looked as cute as he normally did but this time it seemed less innocent.

what did we go last night.

"woo, im cold" he mumbled in his sleep. i placed the blankets over him and went to take a shower.

san

i woke up and saw that wooyoung wasnt on me. i heard the shower running so i knew it was him.

i walked out into the living room to se yeosangs door open and him and seonghwa were laying in eachothers arms. it was honestly very cute.

i got a drink of water and wandered back onto my room. to my suprise i saw wooyoung walking out of the shower in just a towel. "oh, youre awake?"

i gulped "yeah i woke up a couple minutes ago" the gay panic was setting in.

"take a picture, it'll last longer" wooyoung snickered and i noticed i been staring at him for a while.

i softly scoffed and looked away. i sat on my bed as he got dressed behind me. memories of last night popped into my head and my face flushed red.

"nice neck. it look pretty when its decorated. we should do it often" wooyoung sat next to me with his arms behind him and i hit his leg.

"you were drunk. what do you expect."

"we can do it when im sober too"

gay panic in

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

i let out an inhumane screech and ran into my bathroom.

i looked in the mirror and i saw how red my face was. ugh i hate jung wooyoung.