Chapter Six

san

that night ended with heated make out and some sexual interaction and i was now waking up for school again. i luckily didnt have work today.

i walked to my bathroom to fix my hair and looked in the mirror.

oh shit.

when did that happen.

my neck was covered in purple and red patches. i began to throw a small temper tantrum. my life was over. hopefully his neck didnt look the same.

i ran to my closet and wore a black turtle neck with blue jeans. the shirt hid them pretty well as long as i left it all the way up.

wooyoung

i woke up with another headache. of course i knew that ment i probably did something dumb like make out with mingi or a random stranger.

i layed back down on my bed and i realized i needed to shower.

i walked into the bathroom and noticed small colored patches on my neck. did i make out with a clown?

oh nevermind.

theyre hickeys.

i shrugged and went into the shower. i didnt really care because yunho would probably tell me what happened. after my shower i walked out and put on a blue v neck and black jeans.

i walked out of my room to talk to yunho and he was still alseep on the couch. he didnt have any hickeys.

i didnt make out with yunho.

i shook him and told him to get ready for school and soon enough he finished.

we got into his car and drove to school.

"you seemed to be pretty hooked on that boy"

"choi san?"

"you remember him?"

"yeah mingi said his name and i knew who he was."

"do you remember what you did last night?"

"is it bad." he loudly laughed and parked the car.

"you and him almost had sex."

my jaw dropped. should i apologize to san?

"do you think i should apologise?"

"i think he is scared of you right now so maybe not yet."

"did everyone see"

"yep"

"shit"

we got out of the car and across the street i see san walking with yeosang. he doesn't look like i made out with him. unless he was hiding it under that stupid turtle neck. he was so obvious.

i walked into my first class and everyone i knew was giving me a weird look.

"did you and him fuck? why are you putting your hickeys on display."

san

first class was kinda funny.

yeosang kept asking me why I made out with wooyoung and wore a turtle neck the next day.

i guess he was busy with seonghwa and didnt see the whole thing.

lunch came pretty fast and their group sat with us again.

mingi sat next to hongjoong. yunho sat next to mingi. seonghwa sat next to yeosang. jongho sat across from me. leaving the only seat empty for wooyoung was next to me.

based on his face i think he remembered me. by the time lunch was over i hadnt realized that my turtle neck had fallen down a bit to expose some marks.

"dont you think its odd that they both have hickeys?" mingi asked yunho. i guess mingi didnt see it. our table got a bit quiet and they started to look at us.

"maybe its just a coincidence" yunho sighed and shook his head at mingi.

"sannie wouldnt do that with anyone. he is so innocent." hongjoong told yunho.

i felt wooyoungs hand slip onto my knee from the table. i guess he was nervous or maybe he did it on purpose but i quickly ripped his hand off and fixed my shirt.

"wooyoung who did you hook up with" mingi asked.

"be 100 percent honest" hongjoong added.

"a bartender from our party." he said bluntly. shit.

san who did you hook up with.

panic. panic. panic.

"a drunk person" yeosang said for me.

he bothers me sometimes.

he made it obvious.

[time skip]

its been a week since me and wooyoung made out and his group hasnt been to the bar.

tonight i didnt have work.

i layed on my bed trying to fall asleep. it didnt work. i was sitting in my bed tossing and turning. never fell asleep.

a small walk wouldnt hurt.

i slipped my shoes on and wandered outside. it felt nice to have the cold breeze flow against me. i went to a park and sat on a swing.

"i guess even the best princesses cant sleep." a oddly familiar voice came from in front of me.

wooyoung.