Chapter Seventeen

san

lunch came quickly and yeosang wasnt any where to be seen. i walked into the lunchroom and immediately noticed mingi and yunho sitting next to hongjoong. they sat at our tables again. as a stood there contemplating if i should sit over there or not yeosang walked in with seonghwa.

it seemed they were moving desks again.

yeosang turned to see what i was looking at as seonghwa continued to walk to our table. so we turned around and decided we were going to sit in our next class. we walked in and the teacher smiled.

"choi san you're just the man i need to see, come here" i walked to his desk and he showed me a paper with a high grade on it. apparently it was mine.

"you did so well on your test last week. it seems you really understand the subject." i nodded and he smiled.

"thats why i want to ask you to help a student that might not know this subject so well. we are one tutor low and youre the right guy for it." he exclamed happily.

i nodded and it ment that i would do it amd that made him smiled widely.

"great! i would like you to tutor song mingi." he said and my heart automatically sunk to my ass. a small laugh could be heard from yeosang across the room and i mentally face palmed myself.

"might as well go to clown school." i muttered to myself and went to sit with yeosang.

"thank you san. the announcement will be said when the class starts. which means you'll be getting new seats and youll have to take mingi out after class to make sure he understands it" i nodded and slammed my head on my desk and he called up yeosang who was a regular tutor i guess he was just getting a new partner.

normally he was with irene.

"your students score was really high this time kang. so i think you did a good job with her."

he nodded and said thank you quietly.

"im going to give you a new student and please work hard with him. if he doesnt pass this class he'll fail the grade."

he pulled up the class roll and scrolled down a bit. i didnt want to seem nosey so i just looked down at my lap.

"is he okay? would he be willing to go to our house from time to time?" based on yeosangs face he didnt like that student. he turned to face me and he made a frown.

he walked back over to my desk and the bell rang.

"who did you get?"

"jung wooyoung" he sighed.

just great.