Chapter Fifteen

san

a tear fell as he came behind the bar and everyone was watching. he wrapped his hands around my waist and started to kiss me. it was alot messier than he has ever kissed me. he pulled away a couple seconds after it started and he scrunched up his face.

"you even kiss diffrent. do you hate me that much? is it my fault?" i flinched as he yelled at me and put my head down only for his to yank it back up to look at him. more tears fell and i couldnt stop them from continuing to fall.

he moved his hand from my chin to gently rest it on my neck. "is it because of another guy?"

"wooyoung..."

we arent even together but it hurt like hell when he said that.

"you forgot about me, huh? you were too busy fucking with another guy." he stuck his tounge against his cheek and i felt his grip get tighter.

yunho ran over behind the bar and teied to pry wooyoung off of me.

wooyoung moved his hand and grabbed the empty glass on the counter.

yunho pulled him harder now being joined with mingi and joy.

wooyoung didnt budge. he held the glass against my neck and proceeded to smash it on that same spot.

i let out a loud yelp and he let go of me dropping me to the ground. i started to sob as i held the spot and saw all the blood.

"ill make sure you dont forget me again."

"..wooyoung" i sobbed.

he was pulled by the whole group he was with out of the bar to cool down but he never came back inside.

yunho came back.

he took me to a bathroom and got the first aid kits, cleaning the large cut on my neck. i couldnt stop crying. i was scared.