twenty one.

wooyoung

"mingi really wanted to go, huh?" i put my hand into a relaxed fist.

"i guess so. why whats the matter?" i jumped slighty when i heard yeosangs voice.

something about him never clicked with me. all i really knew what that he never liked me and he's dating seonghwa even though they deny it.

i rolled my eyes hoping he did see me jump.

"nothing." i said in a monotone voice and tried not to let him hear any emotion in my voice.

"he sat across from me and stared at his phone before tapping his finger on it. i watched as he bit his lip and bounced his leg.

he sure was strange.

he frantically placed his phone in his back pocket and made eye contact with me.

"im gonna step away for a bit to make a quick call. ill be in my room if you need me."

i watched him walk into my room and pull out his phone again.

[the next few words are what wooyooung could make out from what yeosang was talking about so it will be a bit choppy and hard to understand. thank you]

"hey."

"not."

"with"

"food soon."

"window hard."

"get up."

"thatll hurt."

"door."

"wont mind."

"baby?"

"around an hour."

"of course!"

"have time."

silence.

the call seemed to have ended. it was weird that i head him from this far.

he wasnt loud.

a knock on the door was heard but i didnt feel like getting up.

yeosang rushed out of his room and ran to the door with an awkward smile on his face. he opened it and was immediately pushed as the door closed.

i didnt get up.

he was harshly grabbed by the neck and kissed.

mustve been seonghwa.

i closed my eyes and slightly gagged as i put my head onto the table.

"get a room, horny fuckers!"

yeosang nodded as seonghwa picked him up and took him to yeosangs room.

i was appalled.

san

who knew mingi could be so quiet. the car ride was practically silent.

"we dressed so differently." i started to speak to try to make it less quiet.

"does it look like we're dating or something?" i quickly shook my head and made a gagging sound.

"youre saying you wouldnt date me" he laughed softly.

i shook my head again. "youre so loud and kinda mean."

"wooyoung can make you louder than me." he winked before laughing and i hit him again.

"you know its true dont you. i feel like yall shouldve fucked by now." i crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"why dont we give him a call. siri call dumb kid with dumb hair."

what type of contact name-

i aggressively smacked his arm. "no siri dont do that.

"calling dumb kid with dumb hair."

"hey mother fucker! hurry the hell up whats taking you so long?" a sound that sounded like a door slamming could be heard in the backround.

"whos slamming doors? we're almost there anyways."

"seonghwa came over with a fucking boner." wooyoung said in an annoyed voice. "so theyre fucking." he continued.

"speaking of fucking have you and san fucked yet? just a casual question." a laugh could be heard from the phone.

"not yet. has he told you otherwise?"

"nah thats why i asked." i grunted and folded my arms.

"ah am i on speaker." he said.

i could hear the stupid smirk form on his face.

"mhm" mingi said as he parked and looked at me.

"hi sannie." he purred which made me feel tingly.

"someone seems happy to hear wooyoung say his name." mingi said loudly as he nudged me.

i hit him twice.

"hi woo."

"woo?" mingi asked.

"-young" i elbowed him in the rib and he held his side

"can you guys stop flirting and come home soon." he spoke from the phone.

"we arent flirting!" mingi yelled.

he hung up and opened his car door.

"lets go order, san"