thirty three *·°

san

"o-of course!!" i nodded and wooyoung left me. he seemed out of it maybe he really wasnt feeling well.

i waved at yunho before putting my head on his lap and looked for yeosang.

he was...

crying.

i quickly stood up and hit my head on the table with after a few oohs i was ready to get up again.

i rushed over to yeosang and pushed seonghwa off of him which didnt seem to work.

they both smelled like alcohol. yeosang had a white patch on his pants.

"get off of him youre making him cry!" i heard seonghwa sigh and roll his eyes.

"l-let him try it. touch him like wooyoungs never touched him before" yeosang choked out and fell to the floor and a creepy smile fell upon seonghwas face.

"i need consent."

"consent to what?" i asked as i felt smaller and smaller as seonghwa walked closer to me then my back hit the wall and i whined.

his eyes went wide and he smirked.

"pain huh? whatever. do i have consent to touch you." i looked over at yeosang and he nodded and mouthed "try it."

so i nodded.

i wanted to feel good.

"verbal please."

"y-yes."

his forearm landed next to my head and he looked down at me as his other hand snaked to the area between my legs.

he moved his hand slowly and it felt like i was flying.

i whined softly and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

i grabbed onto his shirt and he leaned down to bite my ear.

it felt.... good?

i felt myself get higher and higher.

my mouth dropped and my knees got weak and i started shaking until my forehead came into contact with seonghwas chest.

"you even cum pretty angel." he backed away from me and smiled at me until i regained my strength to stand up.

i walked upstairs to lay down in one of the bedrooms.

alot to think about.

i opened the first door and i saw two people.

one laying down and the other on top bouncing up and down. it made my knees go weak again as the feeling that seonghwas hand gave me came back.

"ew you pervert get out!" a lady screamed and moved to lay next to the other. it was all blurry until i lost the feeling.

i made eye contact with the other as he leaned into to kiss the girl.

it was wooyoung.

my heart sank and i slammed the door after hearing him say my name.

i thought he liked me back.

why was he kissing someone else instead of me?

i rushed back downstairs and started crying as i walked to yunho and he hugged me.

"whats wrong?"

"w-wooyoung -ssed a g-girl." i sobbed louder making the bar go quiet and yeosang rushed to me followed by seonghwa.

suddenly seonghwa jolted to rush up the stairs a little too fast for anyone to catch and yunho chased after him.

shortly after seonghwa was dragging wooyoung down the stairs by his hair.

he looked hurt.

both of them.

yunho shortly rushed after and yeosang moved to wooyoung before kicking and punching him as mingi hugged me and put my face into his chest so i couldnt watch.

"you. fucking. rat. ass. bitch!!" i heard yeosang speak and thudding.

i pushed mingi off me and ran out of the bar.

i had to go home.

and thats where i ended up.

i took a shower before slamming myself down on my bed sobbing.

i didn't even put clothes on.