twenty nine.

wooyoung

it was hard for me to get san worked up without getting myself worked up.

"are you a virgin?"

"what does that mean?"

"have you had sex?"

"....no"

i mentally face palmed and thought about what i got myself into. i would have to go soft on him.

"why do you ask?"

"do you wanna stay a virgin?"

he noticeably hesitated.

"no i want to have sex one day with someone."

i sat next to him on his bed and placed my hand on his thigh when his phone stared to ring.

i saw mingi so i decided that i was going to talk to him instead.

"hey sannie."

"what do you want?"

"well hi wooyoung. tell san im not coming to tutoring today because i have work."

mingi doesnt have a job.

"hes not coming to tutoring either."

i hung up. "who was it." san said in a airy voice which sounded pretty.

if you know what i mean ahaha.

seonghwa opened the door and gave me a thumbs up. so i walked to him and left san to talk to seonghwa.

"i cant get him worked up this isnt fair! hes a virgin." seonghwa laughed at me.

"just do what you did in the shower or whatever. if you cant do it... i will." he smirked and tried to go into sans room but i blocked him.

"whatever just hurry up i can only go so long before i fuck yeosang."

i walked back into sans room and crouched down between his legs and rested my arms on his lap.

i slipped my hand up his skirt and he softly gasped which put a smile on my face. i rested my hand on his center and moved my hand slowly.

"what do you say you lose it now?" i licked up his thigh and moved my hand slightly faster.

"i-is it g-gonna hurt?" he placed his hand on my hand to get me to move slower.

"only a little.. i promise to be gentle."

"are y-you s-sure?"

"would i lie to you, angelface?"

i moved my thumb up and down and he started to pant.

"y-yes please!"