Chapter Twenty

san

i heard mingi sit back down at the table and i walked back with my water. wooyoung wasnt at the table anymore it was just me and mingi.

we had around fourty five minutes of our break left.

i was pretty hungry and mingi probably was as well. i walked into yeosangs room and knocked on his bathroom door.

"is it ok if me and mingi go grab something to eat?"

the door opened.

"are you gonna bring me something?"

i nodded with a small smile and he nodded too. "just dont take super long and get something for wooyoung like a drink."

i walked back to the table and stood next to mingi. "do you want to go with me to pick up some food?" i asked and he stood up.l slowly.

"yeah."

he grabbed his car keys and we walked to the door as wooyoung was walking out of the bathroom. "y'all goin to get food?" he asked and mingi nodded. i unlocked the door and opened it.

"can yall pick me up a soda or something." wooyoung smiled and mingi nodded again.

i walked out and shortly after mingi followed. "

"so where we goin?" he asked as i locked the door.

"i dont really know" i sighed and turned around to see mingi rolling his eyes. we were opposites. he looked like an eboy and i looked like a twink. he was tall i was short.

i shouldve went with yeosang.

"whatever we should get wooyoung alcohol" mingi spoke and i glared at him just for him to smile back. "it's your place act like we werent going to stay the rest of the night here."

my eyes widened "who said yall could stay"

"wasnt it a given? its already super early."

"ok yall can walk back home" we got into his car and he started it up. we just sat in place so we could continue to argue.

"what if we get kidnapped"

"they'll get annoyed fast and you have a car."

"cant we just stay. ill sleep on the couch and if we're being honest wooyoung will probably end up in your bed anyway." i hit his shoulder and he just smiled at me.

"you can't say he hasn't been in your bed before. that's just lying"

i hit mingi again and didnt say anything back about the matter.

"go to panda express." i heard him chuckle before he started driving.