twenty four

san

i felt my face get hotter if it was even possible. he just looked at me blankly i count tell what he was thinking.

he flashed me a terrifying smirk before he shook his hair out of his eyes and turned his back to me.

i squirmed around a bit.

he stepped in front of me to wash the soap put of his hair. i felt myself go foggy.

like something took over my body.

"woo?" he froze up and turned back to look at me.

he had an open smile with his tounge swiping the upper row of teeth in his mouth.

"yes san?"

i didnt know what to say or what to do. the foggy feeling came over me again. he poured more soap in his hands and took a step closer to rub in into my hair.

after a couple minutes he stood back and pulled me against him. i felt the water hit my head and the foggy feeling went away.

as soon as he washed all the soap out my back hit the wall and he was in front of me again.

"youre awfully quiet now arent you?" he spoke and my face got hot once again.

he rested his hands on my hips and swiped his tounge across his teeth again.

foggy.

"wooyoung.." his name came out of my mouth again but he wouldnt let me finish.

he attached his lips back onto mine and let out a small chuckle.

i rested my hands on his chest and i felt him smirk.

he removed his left hand and moved it up my thigh and i gasped. thats how he slipped his tounge back in.

he pulled away once again and i was left feeling weak.

"wooyoung..." he tilted his head in response.

"please touch me woo.." he let out a small laugh.

"you pretend you hate me but here you are begging for me."

"i-"

"on your knees." he bluntly stated.