twenty six.

san

we didnt do much in the shower last night. we just kissed which was nice. i still dont understand why he wanted me on my knees.

he did touch me.

it felt nice to be honest.

yeosang

after sex was always a pain in the ass if you know what i mean.

especially with seonghwa he seems to just get bigger and bigger every time.

i felt bad for mingi but its his fault.

he wanted to stay over.

but i still didnt sleep well last night knowing wooyoung and san shared a room AND took a shower together.

i was told once that wooyoung was a big man and he was always confident about whats between his legs. i know san is a virgin because ive known him for a while and he doesnt know much about sex in general.

but his innocent mind makes him more adorable.

i just hope wooyoung didn't hurt him.

i went to go take a shower before school and i couldnt help but notice the smell in the bathroom.

it practically reeked of weed.

i held my breath and sprayed air freshener in the bathroom and leaving the door open to let it air out.

i peeked through the bathroom door connected to sans room.

they were cuddling but i should probably wake them up to see if wooyoung is the problem.

but it had to be mingi.

but when i went to confront him he was already gone.

and its not my problem anymore.

san

i groaned as i felt wooyoung get out of bed.

now i was so cold.

he wore black ripped jeans and a black button up shirt.

"san get up we got school soon."

i let out a small sob but i slowly got up.

something about me felt cold.

i sat up as wooyoung was putting his chains back on and noticed i was still naked. i loudly gasped as the much colder air hit the area between my legs and asked wooyoung to get me a pair of sweatpants.

"ah i forgot you were naked." he laughed. "you dont want a pair of underwear? i can pick a pretty one for you." he looked in the mirror on the back of my door as he fixed his hair.

i couldnt reply. all i could do was sit there.

"is that a yes?" he cheered and headed to my dresser for a pair of underwear.

"ah i was expecting a dildo." he sighed sarcastically.

whats a dildo.

"no." i said in a quiet voice.

he pulled out a peach colored thong that yeosang got me incase of an 'emergency' which never made sense.

"wear these and ill pick out the rest of your outfit."

i just stared at them.

they looked so uncomfy.

"ah ah choi san" i heard him from the closet as i slowly slipped the 'underwear' on.

"mmh?" i turned to face him holding up a skirt and my face flushed a dark red.

"i didnt kow you were into that." he purred.

"put it down." i whined.

"but i want you to wear it."

he wanted me. a boy. to wear a skirt. to school. like i wont get made fun of.

"i dont wanna."

"awe please baby. youll look so pretty." he walked in front of me. "you and your friend can hang with me all day and you wont get bothered" i slowly nodded.

but

he picked the shortest skirt oddly.

i wonder how he picked that randomly.

he handed me a peach crop top that matched the skirt and the 'underwear' with a smile.

"todays a big day" he smiled from in front of me when i finished changing.

"what do you mean?" i asked really not understanding as i walked to the mirror to see how i looked.

wooyoung stood being me and wrapped his hands around my waist until our bodies met.

what was poking me?