Chapter Four

san

classes came and went and it was my favorite time of day.

lunch..

we all scrambled to the cafeteria and sat at out tables. i sat with yeosang, hongjoong, and jongho.

the other end of the table was were wooyoungs group normally sat. today out of all days, mingi wanted to sit with hongjoong. mingi was probably hongjoongs best friend.

so their group sort of mixed with ours. seonghwa wanted to sit with yeosang. yunho sat next to me with wooyoung on the other side of him. jongho sat across from me.

it was pretty awkward for me. me and jongho could just maintain small talk for some reason and yunho was only walking to wooyoung.

i noticed mingi's eyes wander to my side of the table. he motioned seonghwa to look as well and of course he did. i felt my face heat up. i knew they were going to say something.

"wow that party was something. wasnt it wooyoung?" mingi pretended to act innocent when yunho gave him a look.

"i guess. i dont really remember though."

me and yeosang made eye contact from across the table.

"i heard the boy you were with goes to this school."

"what boy?"

"choi san"

i felt my face heat up more as the table turned to look at me. me and yeosang made a silent plan with eachother that we were going to leave as quietly as possible.

"im going to the bathroom. blond kid come with me" yeosang stood up and i followed.

out of the corner of my eye i could see a frustrated mingi. we quickly escaped to the bathroom.

"we have him next class. i think he is going to find out about you."

"wow really i didnt know. if mingi didnt have to speak up i would be fine."

i huffed and ran my fingers through my hair. "i could say here for you." he suggested. that sounded like a good idea.

i nodded. activate mission hide from wooyoung.