Chapter Thirteen

san

something about wooyoung already seemed diffrent. just by the way he walked in. he couldnt of been drunk because how would he have drove here.

it really made me think.

he walked in closely behind yunho with a big smirk on his face but whenever he made eye contact with someone at his table he stuck his tounge out in a strange manner.

it didnt seem strange to them though.

i shook it off, the night just started and i cant bother myself to keep thinking about wooyoung.

they finally sat down and i went to take the rest of the orders.

all of them ordered the strongest drink we have again. that wasnt much of a surprise.

it was hard to work without yeosang. it was more lonely.

when i returned with the drinks nothing seemed too different but it didnt feel the same.

i handed them the drinks and thats when things got alot more lively. yunho finished his drink first. normally he was always the last.

maybe today was special?

i guess when yunho got fully drunk, mingi was starting to get drunk. mingi wrapped his hand around yunhos neck but not hard enough to kill him and they started kissing.

thats really wasnt anything i was expecting.

the quiet nice kid and the loud rude kid that cant keep to himself. i sat at the bar playing on my phone because nobody needed new drinks.

it was really boring.

it was until a girl walked up to the bar.

she must of been just like wooyoung. she didnt seem drunk but her drink was gone.

she sat at the seat across from where i was standing. i could identify the girl as joy.

"i-i dont feel to good" she sounded like she was going to cry. i wasnt good with feeling. i began to panic a bit.

"maybe go to the bathroom." i stated and she looked up at me like i was dumb.

"not like that" she said as her eyes fell from me and back to the bar. "wooyoung just regected me and started flirting with yeri. why would he flirt with my sister when he knows i like him."

well.

what do i say?

"hit him" that was the first thing that just popped into my mind. she didnt look up at me though maybe it was good?

"i want to oh god i do but i dont want to pick a fight with him or the rest of his group. someone once said he isnt afraid to hit a female." i tilted my head and shrugged my shoulders when i noticed a silhouette moving behind her.

wooyoung. of course.

he sat down next to her but she didnt get up to leave.

"hows my little baby doing" he asked.

she scoffed "im not doing great and im no-"

"not you"

she say up and looked at wooyoung with so much hatred. i didnt know what to do.

"i was talking to san"

she looked at me with such confusion and I just shrugged as she walked off back over to irene and seulgi.

"let me ask again. how is my little baby doing" he stood up and leaned over the counter.

yep.

he was drunk.

i nodded slightly. no matter if this has happened before i was still scared. he motioned for me to come out from behind the bar.

i hesitantly walked over to him and sat down. i didnt want to make eye contact. i felt his hand mive up from my knee to my upper thigh.

"i asked you a question."

"o-oh" i stuttered out "im doing fine. how about you"

"im doing great now that ive seen you."