Chapter Sixteen

san

the cut wasnt that bad. it was just a couple a lines from where the glass went inside. i wasnt going to die.

yunho ended up walking me home because i couldn't stop crying. ive gotten no contact from wooyoung but operation avoid wooyoung part two has begun. currently getting ready for school. yeosang told me I shouldnt go but i needed to pass this school year.

i wore a pink long sleve turtle neck and ripped blue jeans. i kept the neck part up to hide the cuts. i didnt want to speak to a counselor if it wasnt my fault.

i walked to the school and as i aproached the door i immediately noticed a familiar car pulling into the student parking lot.

yunho with wooyoung.

i ran into the building as soon as wooyoung stepped out of the car and went to go look for yeosang and seonghwa.

i found them walking out of an empty classroom and they were both sweating and yeosangs hair was all messed up and he was teary eyed.

"yeosang, what happened?"

he looked at seonghwa in a awkward way.

"we fu-"

"we had to move the desks" yeosang cut seonghwa off and motioned seonghwa to go away.

he had a small limp.

maybe he hit his leg.

he walked next to me and linked arms while we walked back the way i came. when we walked far enough i noticed yunho talking to mingi and wooyoung leaning on the wall next to them with his arms folded and his head down. he seemed to be sleeping.

i quickly turned the opposite way though just in case he wasnt asleep. i practically pulled yeosang into a bathroom.

once yeosang saw the state he was in visually. he ran in front of a mirror and tried to fix it. i dont understand how your hair can get messed up from moving desks.

i washed my hands and waited for yeosang to finish.

"how did you sleep, san?" he asked as he wiped his eyes and turned to me.

"i didnt sleep much. my neck was really hurting." i didnt pay attention as i walked to the bathroom door and pulled it open.

my body met a hard surface and i stopped talking to yeosang.

"im really sorry i didnt mean to bump into you i wasnt paying attention." i look up and it was a familiar face looking back at me. mingi stood in front of me and yeosang popped up from behind me.

"were yall fuckin or something?" he laughed for a second when he saw yeosang. yeosang just gave him a harsh glare and mingi glanced down the hall.

"aye wooyoung. aint this the kid you said you needed to talk to" he yelled down the hall.

"now get out of my way" he pushed me to the side and walked intk the bathroom. yeosang grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hall away from where mingi wad saying wooyoung was.

he ended up meeting with seonghwa who was still walking to his first class. seonghwa stuck his tounge out at yeosang with a smirk. it was always weird how they communicate.

we got to our first class and me and yeosang sat next to eachother in the front. seonghwa didnt want to sit in the front so he moved to where mingi sat and sat next to irene.

wooyoung would be walking in any minute now. yeosang told me to hide under my desk until he walked in and got to his seat and of course i followed.

i waited for yeosang to give me a signal and soon he did.

i sat back up next to him and we waited for class to start. he kept looking to the back of the room then down at his phone. he really was something different.

a loud cough could be heard from the back of the room and the class went quiet. of course the cough came from mingi. yeosang looked to see what was happening and he turned back to me quickly.

"i think he's coming to our desk." he mumbled and sure enough he did. he put his arms on our desk. he wore a different outfit than earlier.

earlier he wore a back u neck and black pants. now he wore a pastel colored v neck that went very far down and i couldnt see his pants.

i stopped wondering why he changed clothes when he coughed again.

"hi mingi." yeosang said in a long sigh which sounded more like an annoyed groan.

"i see you covered your neck." he reached his hand out to touch the top of my shirt but it was quickly denied by yeosangs hand hitting his.

yeosang glared and mingi rolled his eyes. "yknow, you should really show off you marks. it would look really badass." i shook my head and i heard a loud sigh from the back of the room.

"mingi just leave him alone." yeosang said.

mingi chuckled and quickly moved his hand to pull my turtle neck down. "wow. yunho really cleaned this up, huh." he looked to the back of the room with a smirk. "that looks really cool i wonder if wooyoung left a scar." he leaned his head closer at my neck and i quickly pulled it back up.

"mingi get over here and leave him alone." a voice was heard from the back. it was a voice i could identify as yunho and of course mingi went back after throwing a small temper tantrum.

this week was going to be hard.

cover upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें