thirty.

[sexual chapter please skip if uncomfortable]

san

he picked me up and gave me soft kisses on my neck. i didnt ask where we were going.

"i want you so bad." he mumbled into my neck and it made my body warm. he ended up putting me on my back on a bed and when i opened my eyes seonghwa was next to him.

"hmm it would be a problem if i watch would it?" seonghwa spoke and moved his hand to touch mine but wooyoung hit it without moving from my neck.

i turned my head to see yeosang next to me. it wasnt unusual for me to be laying next to him but at a time like this it felt strange.

he was moving himself on seonghwas hand and wooyoung detached himself from me.

he did a hand shake with seonghwa and they spoke for a couple of seconds.

"lets get into it?" wooyoung asked and i couldnt help but nod.

seonghwa was already starting and wooyoung moved slower for me. that also made my body warm.

i moved my lower half onto his center and his eye twitched.

wooyoung.

his face was so angelic when he was worked up. the way he wanted me and the way he moved on me.

only me.

it made me feel special.

yeosang was already moaning under seonghwa but i couldnt really move.

it felt like my body froze from seeing san in such a position.

but i knew i had to get started

i wanted to be gentle before i go inside him but my body wasnt allowing me.

my hand trailed up his abdomen until it wrapped around his neck. i didnt get a negative response from it but he seemed to like it. "aye, if you dont go ahead and start ill fuck him for you." seonghwa smiled over at me.

he already made yeosang cum twice.

i nudged him with my elbow and something switched in me when i heard him speak.

i repositioned san under me so his ass was in the air.

i missed his pretty face.

the way his skirt went up his back and his thong was such a pretty color made me hard.

he wiggled it and i could tell he was getting impatient so i smacked him on his ass and he moaned.

which took me by surprise.

"little whore!" i spoke with a smile.

he spread his legs and left his ass in the air.

i undid my belt.

i wanted to remember this day forever.

i slowly entered him and i heard him grunt. of course i knew it wasnt going to feel nice first.

"is he a virgin?" seonghwa asked through tired pants and grunts and i nodded.

he laughed in response.

after what seemed like two minutes he seemed to be getting used to it.

i moved slightly faster and i held onto his hips.

"woo!" he moaned and i couldnt help but smile.

seonghwa hit my arm.

i got the first shout. which meant i was winning.

san started shaking and that directed my full attention back onto him. i leaned closer to his ear and gave him a small kiss.

"i want you to cum for me. is that ok?"

[im cringing as im writing this sorry oml this is so bad]

he nodded softly in response.

so enough he yelled as he came and it ended.

i didnt want to do to much for his first time.

as i cleaned him up seonghwa was finishing and it looked like yeosang was dead.

once everything was clean i picked up san and took him to his room to put some clothes back on him.

seonghwa tucked yeosang into bed and met me back in the living room.

"you only won cus he was a virgin."

"your dick is massive."

seonghwa smiled and thanked me for my comment. ive never seen a bigger dick than mine but there is a first for everything.

"youre lucky i have a cute boyfriend or i wouldve taken sans virginity way back."

i hit him.

"he looked so cute in his work uniform what can i say."

"horny shit go to bed."

i stood up and smiled at him before heading back to sans room.

"hey. maybe one day if yeosangs ok with it we can switch." he winked and i rolled my eyes.

"i dont want san to die thank you!"

seonghwa only laughed before walking into yeosangs room.