thirty two

wooyoung

yeosang was the first in the bathroom which left me with the strange feeling of deja-vu seeing san stand next to the wall.

my drunk ass got up.

"you come here often princess?" to which he nodded slowly "i work here woo."

"you should stay with us baby."

"we plan on it." yeosang spoke while walking out of the bathroom wearing a pink crop top and black pants with his phone out and seonghwas number shining back at him as if he was about to call him.

yeosang stood in front of me while san rushed into the bathroom and locked the door before moving to call seonghwa.

"hi hi!!" his voice changed as the other picked up.

i leaned against the wall to wait for san.

when he finished he was matching with yeosang but he wore high waisted pants instead.

it was cute.

i immediately pulled him in front of me and held his waist.

"y-your hands are c-cold." his stutter made me smile. "lets go get you a drink princess." san walked with me to the bar and waited for the other workers to get situated before ordering his drink.

but when it came he was wasted in a few seconds.

yunho was over by yeosang doing whatever until seonghwa walked in and yeosang went flying at him to talk to him.

"h-hey pay attention." san waved his hand in front of my face.

"hi angel." i purred and he seemed to get giddy.

"when the b-bar closes i have permission to stay the night." he paused to hold my hand. "there is a couple of rooms upstairs so we can all stay and i was hoping we might be able to throw a party here one day."

i smiled at him and nodded. "youre so cute." i leaned forward and harshly bit his neck without drawing blood and he yelped.

"ouchie woo." he whined as i picked him up and rubbed the tip of my nose on his.

"im sorry i never mean to hurt you princess." i spoke before biting him again.

when i looked back up at him he just smiled before nuzzling his face into my neck and giving me small kisses.

out of the corner of my eye i saw a female walk in.

one i havent seen before.

san waved his hand over my face again and scrunched his face up when i looked at him and he wiggled till i put him back down.

"youre not paying attention to me sir." he leaned his back on me and my attention drifted back to the female.

"im giving you all my attention." i lied.

and from across the room the female winked at me and pointed upstairs before rushing up the stairs.

"hey sannie. i dont feel to good im gonna go to the bathroom and i want you to stay with yunho okay?"