twenty eight.

yeosang

"special guest?" i asked and seonghwas hand moved up my thigh. "two people you know it wont be awkward." he smiled gently.

"who?"

"not saying."

he laughed at me and ruffled my hair. "what if they arent as yknow...." "kinky?" seonghwa finished my sentence and i nodded not wanting to make eye contact.

"they are dont worry." he patted my head before walking off and leaving me in the restroom as the bell rang meaning i was late to class.

i grabbed my bag off a hook and ran to my class as fast as i could to see that the teacher hasnt came in yet.

i scanned the class for san to see him in the back leaning over mingis desk. i ran to him quickly and tapped his shoulder.

"what are you doing?" i asked and looked at mingi who wasnt paying attention to the paper san was pointing at but rather something else. i take a second to look at san..

"san what are you wearing?" i felt my eyes go wide. this wasnt like san.

i felt a figure appear behind me and of course it was seonghwa.

"wooyoung told me that he chose sans outfit this morning" he sort of purred and i punched his chest and i turned to the other side of san and pushed mingis head.

"perverts!! wheres wooyoung!?" i stood behind san with my back to him and forced him to stand up straight.

"youre showing so much skin are you cold?" i asked softly and san shook his head but i gave him my jacket anyways.

i noticed a specific person walk into the room and everyone got quiet.

"who do you think you are." i rushed to him and put my finger to his chest. "im jung wooyoung. and who are you?"

"is san just some barbie that you can dress up!" i stomped and pushed my finger farther into his chest.

i felt seonghwa walk up behind me and lick my neck. "dont get too mad its just an outfit babe." my face flushed red and wooyoung chuckles and pushed past me.

i turned back and gave seonghwa a small kiss on the cheek and noticed that wooyoung was kissing san.

not like it was the first time.

but the first time i saw it sober.

"you cant do that!"

"seonghwa just licked your neck-" mingi spoke and i glared at him and i got in between wooyoung and san.

"no fighting or having intercourse in class please take your seats." seonghwa tapped the seat next to him as san sat next to wooyoung and mingi.

in between two perverts.

my face heated up with anger but i couldnt say anything.

"stop getting mad over a kiss when youre probably gonna see something worse one day." seonghwa spoke and i got goosebumps.

"san won't do that hes too innocent."

"for now." seonghwa placed his head on his desk and closed his eyes getting ready to sleep for the remainder of the school day.

"what do you mean for now!!" i yelled and the teacher looked back at me to shush me.

seonghwa already fell asleep.

i looked forward and stared into the back of wooyoungs head as san helped mingi quietly.

as time passed and it was time to go back home seonghwa tapped me as we got to our dorm.

"call in sick for san."

"why?"

i opened the door and walked in with seonghwa shortly followed by wooyoung and san holding hands.

"because wooyoung wants to spend time with him."

"fine but when are those two people coming over?" i started to whisper and sat on his lap on the couch.

he gently rubbed my back which is strange.

"feeling needy already we just got home?"

"please?"

everything started feeling like a blur. i wanted him so badly.

"theyre here." he kissed my forehead and took me to my room. "wait here baby. ill be back quick."