Chapter Seven

san

wooyoung sat on the swing next to me. this is the first time we've talked while he was sober.

"i guess you cant either" i looked down at my feet smiling softly. i was having a small conversation with wooyoung.

"not really. yunho brought mingi over and they are playing video games."

"if you want....you can sleep over at my place. i dont have any roommates beside yeosang." i kicked my feet and looked at him waiting for an answer.

"i guess that should be fine." he stood up and shortly after i got up as well. we didnt talk much on the way to my house but it was an awkward silence.

he really wasnt that bad.

we arrived at my house and i grabbed my keys to unlock the door.

"are you sure you want to sleep here? its okay if you dont"

"im sure"

i unlocked the door and me and wooyoung walked inside. wouldnt it be weird if yeosang woke up and wooyoung was here.

we walked to my room and my heart started to beat faster. i had a boy in my room.

san shush nothing will happen.

wooyoung

san was really cute honestly.

when we walked into his room he paused for a moment.

"san are you okay?" and with that he nodded quickly and pointed to his bed.

"you can sleep here tonight and ill go sleep on the couch."

"but sannie, its your bed."

"i cant let you sleep on the couch."

"then why cant we both sleep here?"

i slightly whined. i really didnt want him to sleep on the couch. i think he zoned out again though.

i waved my hand over his face. "earth to san."

"we cant sleep with eachother!"

"nothing will happen san i promise"

san

what is this feeling? its like a panic but its not bad. wooyoung wants to sleep with me.

eek.

i nodded in response to wooyoung and went to my bathroom.

im in shock.

wooyoung wants to sleep with me.

i took a quick shower to calm down and put some pjs on. i went back into my room and wooyoung was already asleep.

i guess he really ment it when he said nothing would happen.

whew.

i crawled next to him and my hear beated faster. seeing him sleep was surely a sight. he looked so calm. so pretty.

what is this feeling?

wooyoung shifted onto his side. his face was so close to mine. panic set in and i turned onto my back.

soon after.

i fell asleep.

wooyoung

i woke up a bit earlier due to some heat i felt in some places around my body. i went to get up but something was holding me down. i wasnt under a bed sheet. i looked to my left and san was still asleep. his face was pressed against my neck. his leg was resped on my lower stomach.

he looked so peaceful. he looked better when he wasnt trying to avoid me. i picked up my phone from the side table and checked the time. we were two hours late for class.

"sannie, we are two hours late" i shook him a bit.

"five more minutes, woo"

woo.

ive never had that nickname.

it was so damn cute.

"san we have class today"

san moved more of his body onto mine in a protest.

"im comfy"

"i can come over again tonight."

his head jolted up and he quickly moved off of me.

"im so sorry wooyoung! i didnt mean to be all up on you"

where did sleepy san go. i want him back.

"its okay. you were cute." i watched as his face turned red and he went to his bathroom.

"you can borrow an outfit from my closet if you want." he slightly yelled from the bathroom. "call me back out when youre done changing"

i shrugged and went to his closet and looked at his close. they werent really my style. he had alot of sweaters. i put on a light blue sweater and a pair of black jeans. i told san it was okay to come out.

san

panic. panic.

why did i have to cuddle wooyoung.

"you can come out now."

he changed so quickly i didnt have time to calm down.

i waddled out of my bathroom and went to my closet. i grabbed my clothes and went back to my bathroom. i wore a black sweater and black jeans.

soon enough i left and decide to walk to school with wooyoung.