thirty eight

san

back at the house we all sat at the table to eat our food. the energy around us felt strange and i dont know why. i relaxed my shoulders letting them drop next to me normally and i made eye contact with wooyoung and i gave him a small smile which he didnt return and it made me pout.

which he responded with a harsh glare.

i looked down and swung my legs as i finished my food quickly. i still felt like i was being watched.

"do yall want to stay the night?" yeosang asked with a smile and everyone stayed silent but seonghwa nodded.

"ill stay." seonghwa spoke and smiled back at yeosang.

"yea-"

"im staying too." wooyoung cut mingi off before he even finished his sentence.

a weird silence fell over us as they looked at eachother.

"yeah ill stay too." jongho stopped the silence and yeosang squealed.

we packed up all the books and cleaned the table to get ready for bed.

as i was putting my books on the dresser next to my bed i heard my door slam and it made me jump.

"am i a fucking game to you? is this fun?" i stood up a faced the man at my door and i shook my head.

he walked closer to me and i ended up being pressed against the wall. he brought his hand up and poked different spots. "mingi did this? in the car?" i heard him swallow.

i wanted to ask why it mattered..

but i only nodded.

"honestly so what you're mad you weren't fast enough." i heard mingis voice from the door way.

"it seems like everyone is getting him.. except you." he continued and wooyoung stuck his tongue against his cheek and he laughed softly.

it scared me.

"i can fucking show you."

he pulled me and turned to face mingi with me in front of him.

he gently placed his hand on my neck and pressed his lips on my temple. i couldnt even look at mingi.

he applied pressure to his hand and licked up my jawline to my ear and gave me a tingling sensation