Chapter Eight

wooyoung

"why didnt you come back last night? where did you sleep? are you okay?  never do that again i was worried. why are you two hours late?" yunho was shaking me and asking questions in the fastest way possible.

"he also showed up with san. dont you think thats a bit suspicious?" mingi added.

"im okay and i slept over at sans house."

"did you fuck."

"mingi!" yunho slapped his shoulder

"he isnt scared of you anymore, i guess"

i rolled my eyes and ignored them until lunch came. on my way out of class i noticed a certain san walking with yeosang.

"sannie wait up i have to tell you something" san and yeosang stopped walking and turned to look at me.

seonghwa came out of his class and i motioned him to start talking to yeosang.

"hey wooyoung. what do you need?"

"i wanted to say sorry for all the times i wad drunk."

he laughed slightly and waved his hands at me.

"i-its okay!"

his stutter.

im gonna decay.

let me just throw myself out a window real quic-

"wooyoung, are you okay?"

i snapped out of my little trance i was in. san was looking at me oddly.

"do you need to go to the nurse? youre face is all red."

damnit

"im fine, princess"

i quickly walked away to avoid any more situations like that and went into the lunchroom.

sorry this chapter is a bit short i promise to update a longer one soon!