Chapter Eleven

[Tiny time skip]

wooyoung

these past couple of days ive been staying with san. it was to help him fall asleep easier. i was like a head pad. the stuff he spoke about in his sleep made me feel so warm too. he really was a cutie.

he would mumble about being cold or something that was going in in one of his crazy dreams. sometimes he would even talk about me. most of the time though, he spoke about someone he missed. someone who has seemed to have left him.

it made me feel sad.

his small 'dont leave' as his face scrunched up made my heart heart. i really wish he could talk to me about it but i dont think ill ever be on that level of trust.

other then that though, he was cuter when he was awake. the way i would say something and his face would get all red and he would run to the bathroom. when I got out of the shower he would just stare at me blankly.

when i got close to him enough to touch him, i could feel his heart and how fast it was beating. the little things i do affect him so much.

but i have to admit, its the same with me. when he feels sad, i feel worse. when his face turns red, a little spark in me goes off. its something like i havent really felt in a while. when i saw him close his eyes when i made out with him or the way he was so content with me and never really pushed me away even though he could.

it made me feel different but i could never really pin the feeling. he looked at me like i was his everything and i couldnt handle it.

yunho

san seems to have broken through wooyoungs cold exterior. wooyoung loves to spend time with san. i could tell wooyoung likes the other boy but i havent felt the need to talk to him about it.

once wooyoung brought him to.our place when mingi wasnt here with me. i thought it was cute tge way they looked at eachother. wooyoung looked at san like there was nobody else in the world. i havent seen it in a while.

san

it seemed like i just woke up.

wooyoung wasnt next to me last night because apparently he had to do something important but at least he was nice enough to give me his hoodie.

yeosang says i talk alot about wooyiung but i could say the same for him with seonghwa.

wooyoung doesnt act like i thought he did before i met him. he seemed cold and rude but he is actually....really nice.

i got out of bed and got dressed. i was planning on shopping for new clothes. the clothes i had are way too boring and i needed new ones. i wore a black crop top that was hidden slightly by some white overalls.

i started to walk to the store. i slipped my headphones in and began to listen to my playlist of very different types of songs.

i entered the store and my journey began.