twenty three.

san

i looked back to see wooyoung staring back at me. he wasnt as flustered as i was but i could feel it.

yeosang stood up and took mingi to his room and i could hear them argue about where they were going to sleep.

wooyoung stood up and walked to my room on his own and i followed behind him.

"we've slept together before it wouldnt kill us to do it again." i closed the door behind me when i walked in and noticed he stopped walking.

he turned to face me and it felt he was closer than before.

i squirmed around him with a small smile.

"hah i have to go shower."

"wouldnt it be better to save water?"

"what do you mean."

"instead of two showers why not just one?."

"me and yeosang share a bathroom itll be obvious."

"just dont be to loud."

he started talking off his shirt and my body froze up. he unbuckled his pants and looked up at me.

"take a picture it'll last longer. dont expect me to think youre showering with your clothes on."

he took his belt off in one motion.

"youre in the room i cant take my clothes off!"

"we are going to shower together im going to see you naked." he took of his pants and i quickly turned my back to him.

i waddled into the bathroom and placed the towels down before locking yeosangs door to get into the bathroom.

i started to get undressed.

slowly.

wooyoung walked into the bathroom behind me and got into the shower.

"im not looking. hurry up" he closed the curtain. i started undressing faster.

the curtains we're clear.

he said he wasnt looking.

i had an internal battle with myself before i fully got undressed and stepped into the shower in front of wooyoung.

something about this felt... darker.

i felt his breath from behind me but i refused to turn around.

"i cant wash you youre going to have to turn around to get the soap." he whispered and i felt goosebumps all over my body.

i put my hands into fists and turned around.

i heard the front door to the house open and close.

yeosang and mingi probably went somewhere.

wooyoung was looking back at me. i looked so small compared to him.

"you hear that? it seems we're alone." i nodded and looked straight ahead into his neck.

i tried to grab the soap from the other side of him but i ended up slipping.

i felt a hand on my waist.

wooyoung caught me.

"dont slip. you couldve asked me." something about his voice just sent a warm feeling throughout my body.

i stood up fully again and lightly punched his chest.

i leaned in and rested my head on his chest trying not to look down but rather at the wall.

he placed his right hand on my sides and used his left hand to grab my chin and force me to look at him. my face immediately became red.

"no matter if you say or act like you dont like me you're always so flustered under my touch."

he moved his left hand and wrapped it around my neck squeezing slightly.

i was confused.

his face got closer and closer.

he started to kiss me.

in a rough way.

i whined softly and he took the opening to slip his tounge into my mouth.

it felt.

nice.

he didnt keep the kiss for long. he pulled away and grabbed the soap from behind him.

"wooyoung.." his name came out of my mouth unexpectedly.

"one kiss and you already want more." he said in a playful tone.

i felt my knees go weak.

he poured the soap into his hand and scrubbed it into his hair after he handed me the bottle.

i felt so worked up. it didnt seem natural.

"wooyoung...." i whined again and that seemed to get him to turn around.

i held the bottle and my knees stuck together. i probably looked like a mess right now but it didnt matter.

i wanted no needed wooyoung.

he tilted his head and he smirked.

"one kiss and youre already hard." i didnt bother to look down.

my mouth hung open.

i wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"woo...." i panted softly and his eyes went dark again.