thirty five.

san

he sounded really sorry and i began to feel bad that he got beat up.

so i nodded and i felt him smile against my neck.

"thank you baby." he purred out softly and it made me feel some type of way.

and i heard the front door opening and giggling.

wooyoung let go of me and kissed my cheek before he jumped out if my window.

it all felt like a fever dream i finished changing clothes.

i walked out to the living room and smiled at seonghwa because he was the only one out.

"hey sannie yeosang just went to go get you." he pointed to yeosangs bedroom.

he was defiantly drunk.

yeosang came stumbling back out and looked over at me with a smile.

"there you are!" he exclaimed and hugged me quickly. he gestured for seonghwa to come over here too.

which he did.

seonghwa joined the hug and i immediately felt something poking my backside.

"you feel that?" yeosang spoke and i quickly turned around to face them seeing a surprised look on seonghwas face.

"i didnt know you were a switch!" he exclaimed and yeosang ignored him.

"thats all you that caused that." he stumbled over to me and i smiled softly feeling something twitch.

my whole body got warm.

"actually.... i want to see you sit on his face.."

he spoke in my ear which gave me tingles. seonghwas hand trailed down between his legs as he watched us and i quickly nodded.

i dont know what took control of my body at that point.

they both gave eachother a thumbs up as i was pulled into his room.

i got myself naked and so did everyone else. seonghwa laid on the bed on his back and yeosang sat next to his crotch and motioned me to go there.

which i did.

yeosang helped me on seonghwas face so his head was between my thighs and i immediately felt like i was flying.

his warm tongue touched me in a way i never felt before.

i watched yeosang start pumping the other in his hand.

"fuck hwa if you could see him right now." his words slurred out and i shut my eyes as the feeling increased.

i started moving my hips on the others face for more.

and that's what i got.

it was heavenly.

i felt myself go out of control as a warm liquid spilled out of me and i blushed hard.

but he didnt stop.

"p-please m sensitive!" i whined out and yeosang cooed and held my hand and hwa kept going.

i felt the feeling build up faster and shortly the warm liquid came out again.

and he stopped and lifted me off his face.

he was covered in spit and white stuff.

he turned me around to face him and the needy feeling came back and i squirmed.

"can you ride seonghwa for me?" yeo asked and i quickly nodded just craving the feeling again.

i felt something press against my ass before slipping inside of me and i eagerly moved my hips.

"someones desperate." seonghwa spoke and moved my hips faster.

the feeling returned.

"you're so fucking pretty." that motivated him to move faster while thrusting up into me.

the liquid came out much harder and i heard myself scream.

he pulled me off of him and i was carried into the bathtub.

yeosang already prepared the water and as soon as i was set in he started to clean me.

the water was warm and it felt really nice.

i felt clean.

but i was too tired to move.

yeosang dressed me and put me in bed before kissing my head and leaving.

"was that you and hwa?" a voice asked and i nodded slowly. "you sounded so pretty." i blushed softly and opened my eyes to see wooyoung as he came and laid down next to me and we started to cuddle.

"ill take that as payback for me and that girl." i smiled and fell asleep in his arms.