Chapter Twelve

san

i was walking around for a while and decided to get something to eat. i was feeling really happy so i got panda express. i didnt want to get too tired because i still had work tonight and school the next morning.

i bought alot of clothes but they were mostly shirts.

after i ate, i went home to get ready for work. wooyoung still wasnt back in my room like he normally would but i didnt think about it too much.

i changed into a pair of my new clothes which was a white crop top and high waisted pants.

yeosang was calling out sick so he could hand out with seonghwa and that ment i would be working alone tonight.

i wasnt scared because ive done it before.

i walked to work and put my apron on as the other workers left.

groups we're already here.

the two old people that were always here.

a new group of women.

and a slightly smaller group of boys.

the boys seemed to be yunho, mingi, jongho, and hongjoong. just four of them was diffrent.

i walked to their table and noticed yunho was on the phone with someone but i didnt want to sound nosey.

i took the other orders and his call ended. he just nodded at mingi before he gave me his order.

soon when i delivered their drinks mor people that i knew walked in.

irene

seulgi

yeri

joy

wendy

it seemed like party night or something.

yunho picked up his phone again to call someone again.

he walked out into the parking lot and when he came back in he had a man behind him.

wooyoung.