Everyone #1

...This is about every country...
No they don't exist an exeption.

We get to know all the pain of their country.
Everything.

Russia in 1991, when the Soviet Union broke... (After all, he represented the Soviet Union in Meetings)

China, after he was betrayed, by "me"...

Prussia when he got dissolved two times... (One time inofficially by his own brother, the other one when he was officially dissolved by the Allies)

And more...

We feel everything, we suffer through everything and this since we exist.
Over the time, we got mental issues... (Depression...Eating Disorders...)

You know what?

No one cares.

Not our superiors, not our inhabitants, not our friends...

If a country has a high suicide rate, like Latvia (9th highest rate if I'm correct), South Korea or myself...

It's pretty obvious, that the country is depressed. Because...after all... We also represent our peoples...(That sounded communistic...)
Russia and Belarus also have a high suicide rate...
Don't think we are completely independent from our country.

I don't want to tell lies around...but i'm pretty sure with these things:

USA has an Eating disorder.
He was told by many people (who he loved) that he was fat and should get on a diet.
USA tried. He tried to not eat for a week. But everything couldn't work.
Why?
Because he loved food too much.
Over the time he didn't realized how thin he got. When UK (Or another country) told him, he is already thin and that he should eat more.
He broke out crying and screamed that they were the persons who did this, that they told him that he was fat...
From where I have it?
It was pretty obvious. They had a big argument which I could hear from London to Tokyo. And this is a long distance.
(And to be realistic...America is smaller than Canada or Russia. Why should he be bigger than one of these?)

Romano is extremely scared of Thunderstorms and earthquakes. Even in a TV, he would broke out crying and screaming for Spain.
It's most likely because of Italy's earthquakes, which -of course- effects their personalities. The thunderstorms may remind him of vulcanos, which as well exist on Italy.

Russia is depressed and made a deal with a demon called ,,Winter".
It happen that I found it out while making up headcanons.
I mean, when UK tries to curse someone, Russia shows up.
Sometimes Russia's heart would just fall out, Russia is sometime cute and innocent but after a second he is insane.

I am scared of strong relationships and I really don't like hugging because....
I am scared, that my superior orders me to hurt them. And then everything, what happened after I...I betrayed China, happens again.
I am scared too have to hurt someone I actually like. UK and Greece are some of the person who I really like.
I also like USA...but that's special. I like him but...I am scared.
Remember what I said to my 2P and the atom bombs? He promised me he would never do it again, but what if he does it? Then I would be laying on the ground, hurt and would be at the end. Again.

Russia is depressed and tried multiple times to kill himself. He said it in a meeting one time when the other countries got scared and moved away from him. He screamed, cried and ran away. China followed him.
It's why he wears his scarf and coat, even if we're in France, during the European heatwave (In France was it like 50°C). He has scars all over his body and his scarf is pink 'cause of all the blood. Mostly it's not the blood of his enemies...but his own blood.
The rest of it told China to me, with agreement of Russia.

Latvia is paranoid since Russia would sometimes just show up behind him and make him smaller than he usuallg is. This caused Latvia to randomly run away and always whisper to himself that Russia should go away.
Lithuania talked with Estonia about it, while China and I visited Russia. (I was pretty young at this time.)

You see,
We aren't dramatic.
We just lived for too long.

Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku