Germany #3

Trigger Warning: May content sensitive topics (Mostly WW2) and slightly offending sentences

After World war 1 was over, Germany started to try to be...nice. He didn't want another World War at all.

The other countries didn't care if Germany was trying to be nice, they picked on him,
,,Loser of WW1 *several countries signed it*"
,,Ready to start another WW, Germany?"
,,How about attacking other nations again!"

Germany hated it. He hated it so much that he would often lose control and slap them and run away.
He started to lock himself in his room...

When Moustacheman (you will never see his name in this book.) Told him to attack Poland...

Germany felt a feeling of rage.
He wanted that Poland paid for picking on him. He was for the first time happy to start a war.
He just nodded, thought how he should attack Poland and then...
He did it.
He wrote a letter in which stood that everyone will pay for picking on him.
He was in a crazy-like state and absolutely insane.
I have no clue how I thought being an ally of him would be good.

He felt indifferent about this.
He didn't recognize what he did...
He wanted everyone to pay.
Moustacheman, who recognized Germany's different behavior, used it.
,,Kill Prussia."
Two words, Germany...thought shortly.
He had still his own will...
Killing his brother? Germany asked why.

,,He will stop us. He will stop it, because his best friend could be effected."
Germany accepted.
Went to Prussia, said sorry and...shot him.

That's where the other countries and his allies (Veneziano and I....and Romano) realizes that he is dangerous. Nowadays he doesn't feel like that anymore.
Even though some countries pick on him, Germany learned that raging just makes it worse. He ignores it nowadays.

I do not defend Germany. It's a Headcanon under the personifications. In the point of view of a human, Germany started WW2.
Don't think I blame it on (for example) Poland. I do not.

Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku