Everyone

We countries just dont apear and disappear.

We are born like everyone. With one difference.

Our parents abandon us for any reasons. And then older nations adopt the Chibis and take care of them.
If an older nation adopt those children, they are sorted to a region.
If that region stays in mind of the humans, the child gets immorality.
If it doesnt get acknowledge by other, the child stays mortal and experiences amnesia.
[ Its also the reason why the ancients lived even after their nations ar edestroyed ]

Ukraine for example was born into a homeless, poor family.
Her parents couldnt take care of her, so at the age of 6 she was left to freeze to death. Kievan Rus found her and raised her.
Russia's mother drunk alcohol dueing pregnancy and then abandoned him with Belarus who was born 2 years after Russia, not being able to take care of him.

( thats also why Russia is childish and..different. Its caused of the alcohol during pregmanct.)

( and why Belarus is so cold to others, but needy for her brother. Even if Kievan Rus welcomed them, she is afraid people will use her, mistreat her and then kick away. Due to the fact that her Nyo has scars from Germany during WW2, she has them too, and it only strengthened the feeling of mistrust and hate in unfamiliar people)

Prussia mafe it to the age of 6, being constamtly bullied and feared by everyone around him. His fsther punched him and called him a mistake and his mother hung herself in dispair.
He was stabbed multiple times for being an Albino and was basically dead when Germania found him.
Scandinavia is the reason why he survived, she managed to heal him with magic.

(Prussia is overprotective about everyone close to him and respect every human how they are. Its also why he screams so loudly, he cant get it that shouting is not a normal way of communicating.
Its also why hes hyperactive and actually hardworking. Gilbert wants to prove that he isnt useless.)

Germany was a child with abusive parents.
He was 7-10  years old when he was rescued by Prussia who had  noticed that he was really anxious around his parents.
Gilbert basically took him and run off.
At the age of 14 after being a country he was stabbed and lost his memory.

[ he is that strict and lightly abusive because he thinks its usual to act this way. Italy tries to work on it. ]

Poland was born into a noble family but discovered the feeling of being more feminine. He once wore a dress of his sister who allowed him, his parents said nothing so he thought its fine and told them.
The next morning he woke up in a cold sideway without anything.
Germania and Baltikum / Kievan Rus took care of him together.

[ he is so clingy and kind of ,Everything I say is true'-like, because he doesnt want Lithuania and Hungary to abandon him like that. ]

Norway and Iceland were protected by a nice woman. They both learnt 'witchcraft' from her.
One day, Norway actually casted a spell on Iceland per accident.
The woman decided Norway was top dangerous to keep around and took him out and told him to wait a moment.
She never came back.
Out of frustration he casted another spell, killing two people with it.
He became so frustrated by his emotions and ability that he refuses to elt any feels in.
Scandinavia found him after hearing that a child should have killed two men with magic.
After arriving, Norway was barely living trying to hold himself warm in the icy temperatures.
She quickly took care of him.
Scandinavia took Iceland as well, because she couldnt seperate two brothers.

( this explains his emotionlessness and love for Iceland. As well as the thing that he never uses magic against Denmark or other countries. )

I cant think of other countries anymore...

But you get my point, right?

Sayounara,
Nihon-Teikoku