Veneziano #2

Well, it is about Veneziano and his 2P during World War 2.
His 2P took over (you may noticed that. His 2P wears an Italian WW2 uniform.), 'causing Veneziano much pain.

I noticed it and I think Veneziano wants to write about it. (After all, He sometimes talk to his 2P and they are... "special friends")

Ciao, genti!
As I said in the first chapter about me, switched I sides because I needed to remind Germany.
And I know the rules for the 2P and our world.
I switched places with my 2P.
He replaced me (I think Romano and he argued often, but one day I manage to explain it. Maybe Lovino reads this?) that I won't get hurt mentally.
Because if I'm mentally at the end, which I'm sure was the case if I ever was against Germany, my 2P is automatically also a victim of it.
He may die from this, which he knows.
So why dying if you can save yourself?
He replaced me and I switched to the 2P world. With Flavio on my side it was...acceptable. There wasn't war but...other problems.
Flavio always told me that nobody was ever able to grew important to Kuro and that I must be special.
I was scared of everyone for the most time... I mean... If I do something wrong they'll kill me.
But first Flavio protected me then Luciano told them that if they'll kill me he will kill them and after that Kuro stood at my side because ,,he shares this loyality ability with his 1P".

It was a...quite nice time. I wasn't really useless 'cause I can make out of anything Pasta.
I sometimes talk mentally with Luciano to see how it goes on.
So...
Don't worry, I was okay. ^^ And I think my 2P also.

-Feliciano

...If someone tells Germany that...
Oh Kami (japanese for ,,god")...
Please don't!

Sayounara
-Nihon Teikoku