Everyone #3

Every Personification has a scar (or something like that) which remembers them to an event in their country...

France has a thin scar on his neck 'cause of the Guillotine.

UK has burn mark from the fire of London

Poland is most likely the most scarred one of us, he has one which goes over his heart, Invasion of Warsaw

Lithuania has (as the most of you know) scars on his back from Russia, but also on deep scar near to the place where his heart is, The Fall Of The Duchy Of Lithuania.

Finland has on on his left shoulder, Winterwar

Sweden also has scars, I don't know where, but I heard it. It's when Denmark killed Swedish nobles in Stockholm in front of other nobles, Kalmar Union

I have some, but the two deepest is on the right side of my chest. They represent Nagasaki and Hiroshima and aren't healed. Those events are also the ground why my immune system is really weak.

China has one on his back...because of... my betrayal...

The Italy brothers have burning marks and their bones randomly give up, from the vulcanos and earthquakes (I have this too...)

Germany has a scar over his back, representing the partition of Germany.

Russia...
Russia has scars all over his body, if it's from selfharm or events like the Bloody Sunday...you can't see the different. If he takes his coat and shirt of, you see a scarred body, some of them aren't healed.
His scars goes 'til his neck...

Spain...
He has some.
But he absolutely hates it to reveal them, he always covers them. He hates to be reminded when he was weak and sad... He just told me that, then walked away.

Those were the ones who could I...asked.
How did I manage not to die when I asked Russia?
China was with me... Russia didn't dare to even threaten me.

Please be respectful with other nations and keep care what they made it through,
We are stronger than humans,
But someday,
Even we decide to give up
...
After all, we were humans as well.

Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku