2P Prussia

He is paranoid, has PTSD and anxiety.

He wear thick clothing and under it a chain mail, since he is always anxious about the other 2Ps who might want to stab him. So he trusts the chain mail to protect him from knives/swords.

He tested it on himself with his sword (which he carries around as well) and came to the point, that he is save.

The thick clothing is, because he feels a permanent cold. This is why he is often overheated in the summer.

He has an arm out of metal (the right one, he is lefthanded), because he lost his own arm in his childhood while fighting for his country.

The other 2P countries use to let their anger and other feelings on him out.

He somewhen started to ,,train emotionless". Everytime he felt an emotion he punched himself.

He is broken inside and caught in a nightmare.
Sometimes he hears voices calling out his name, calling him any kinds of words and he just listens and breaks.

He once was so paranoid that he refused to drink or eat anything.
,,It could be poisoned!".
He was taken by Gilbert and then forced to eat and drink something.

Gilen is also submissive. Whenever someone threatens him or act dominant he shrinks together and acts automatically like a pet. He is submissive and can't stand up for himself.
You could put a collar on him and he will follow you wherever you go.

Yet still, if he needs to defend himself,

He is a crazy good fighter with blades and bow.
Knives, Swords any kind of bows, he will win.