Everybody #5

We nation have a...different system than humans.
We have a stronger immune system, our body can heal faster and it takes a lot 'til we actually get mental problems.

Not every country has a mental problem, not every country has a scar, not every country is anxious.
It takes a lot to scar us for longer than just a few days.

We are here to personificate a country.
We need to be stronger.
We need to have a stronger system.
A civil war can't effect us much.
Germany, for example, isn't much scarred, neither physical nor mental.
He has his sensitive topics, he had his crazy moments but other than that...acts he like someone innocent.
Not knowing how terrible the world can be.

Russia's immune system is most likely the strongest of us nations, his country is so big that he can get a serious disease easily, but mostly it shows up as a fever.
He also struggled, when he grew bigger with his body, he feels cold and hot at the same time, in his country anywhere is a different clima. In the near of China, it is pretty hot, in the near of Norway it's pretty cold.

Russia has a strong immune system, mine is extreme weak.
A simple cold can grow to a problem...It's from the atom bombs and....some exploding...atom...things.
Those really big things who kinda look like a vulcano but in grey and they aren't good for the nature.

China used to all the wars and is pretty calm about it.

USA has PTSD. He needed to grow fast and soon a war started in his country. He was too young, had nobody to comfort him and had no idea why there was a war.
He grow anxious and shake during a war. In WW2 when his superior ordered him to join, he spent nights awake because he was scared that a bomb will come down.
He also got depressed when his superior ordered to atombomb me...twice.

Many countries used to war. Especially those who knew it from the beginning.
Some countries are effected by their country's history so much, that they...kind of drove crazy (Russia).

Make your own headcanons...
We can escape from our problems.
We can but it's nearly impossible.

Sayounara
- Nihon-Teikoku