Everyone #5

...
When a nation dies, their last 10 Minutes, they can travell back in time whereever they want, the effect will create a parallel universe.
When the 10 minutes are over, they just vanish.
I never died, I don't know what's after this...
But every country thinks of it for years...
Here are their wishes:

Germany: He would travell back in time to kill his superior, Moustacheman. If he has some time left, he'll spend it with his brother.

Veneziano: He would go to the time, when the Roman Empire existed to spend his last 10 Minutes with his Grandpa Rome.

Romano: He also would travell back to the time where Grandpa Rome existed. Romano wouldn't insult him, but cry how he always was the ,,bad" part of Italy and how everyone compares him to his brother.
He wants that his Parallel version doesn't grow up with being underestimate and...alone.

Myself/Japan: Hm... I would...stop myself from betraying China and would prevent that the Axis Power even exists. But if I can't do it in time...I'll save China. It's worse living with that pressure than being atom bombed by your best friend.

Prussia: He thinks about stopping himself from uniting Germany, stopping himself from hunting Russia, cheer himself up during the Berlin Wall... but he also would stop his brother from hurting civilians, it will hurt him more, but Prussia doesn't want to see his brother turning slightly crazy.

Austria: Giving every Austrian a map.
And stopping every country from making his ans Australia's name similar in their language.
(Funfact: In German, their names are more different. Austria in German is ,,Österreich", Australia is ,,Australien".)

Hungary: She will Stab her Superior to prevent marrying Austria (this could prevent the First World War.). Eventually she also will stop herself from becoming communistic .

USA: He will tell his younger self to stay with UK. Being independent BUT to stay with UK and France.

Canada: He will try as hard as possible to get his younger self "louder". So, he won't be invisible.

UK: He loved his see days, but he will stop himself from torturing Spain. UK hates him, but it was a pressure on him just thinking about a crying Spain.

France: Preventing Joan d'Arc's death. He said, he would rather burn than her.

Russia: He would talk to his younger self, telling him he will become a large country and that he shouldn't feel rage. Russia also wants to save Anastasia Romanov and her entire family.

China: He will basically hold Hong Kong the whole time. He won't give him to UK, he doesn't care what happens. He will hold him as long as he can... and he will tell his younger self to keep Hong Kong.

Switzerland: He doesn't regret much. He said, he wants to find Liechtenstein sooner and he wants to safe his brothers from harm. (We're counting Prussia, Germany and Austria to his brothers, right) he also will talk to Prussia about his Albinism and what he should do to prevent harmful events.
Switzerland also warns them about future wars.

Liechtenstein: She wants to be considered as strong and manly. Just like her brother. She also wants to cuddle with Switzy.

Denmark: Stopping the stupid Idea of forming a union called ,,The Kalmar Union" under his rule.

Finland: Fighting with his young self to stay with Sweden and not being taken away by Russia. He also slightly wants that Sweden stop calling him wife, but Finland just is annoyed by that, because he thinks his enemies will underestimate him if someone calls Finland a ,,wife". Finland thinks it wouldn't be fair.

Iceland: He would punch USA in the face for (trying to) use him in the First World War.

Norway: Punch Denmark in the face for what he did during the Kalmar Union.

Sweden: Even though he and Denmark get along quiet good now, he wishes that he dissolved Denmark when he had the chance.

Spain: Destroying UK when they were pirates. he will grab his Battle Axe and throw tomatoes at him. He hopes with two battle axes and tomatoes they will destroy the British Empire earlier.

Sealand: Simply punching UK... and cut his eyebrows away and replace them with edding.

I'm scared of Sealand now.
...
Did I...have anyone in here?
Did I miss anybody?
Canada is there, right?
...
I missed the Baltic Trio and Belarus and Ukraine... Baka desu.

Latvia: He wants to motivate himself, go to Russia and saying him that it hurts when he pushes him down, that he will just be smaller and that he is really sorry for making trouble.

Lithuania: You don't know how happy he was when I asked...
He listed two things...
Either, he would take his strength and escape Russia or he will kill Prussia so his Duchy could live on.

Estonia: He deeply wants to be a Nordic. He saves Latvia from being under Russia. He knows Lithuania will manage it.

Belarus: She wants to kill her superior, who forces her to marry her brother. She wants to be called ,,Belarus" not ,,white russia" (Weißrussland in German)

Ukraine: dragging herself to surgery to make her boobs smaller. She will ask shyly Switzerland if she could lend money and promises him she will do her best to pay it of.
Besides, Switzerland knows that Ukraine has heath issues due to her big breasts. Switzerland said following: ,,Ukraine? I would pay for her surgery if she wants... I hate it to lose money but she is one of Liechtenstein's best friends and I don't want to give her more issues than she already have."

Now...did I...get everybody?
Axis Trio, Allies, Spain, Prussia, Romano, the Soviet Family, The Baltics, the Nordics, Sealand... I have everyone I wanted here...do I?
Please contact me if I missed somebody. (2Ps don't count).

Sayounara
- Nihon-Teikoku

A/N: The perfection....995words. Why can't it be just 1000? It would satisfy me.