England and Scandinavia

They seem to have a good relation.

But the Scandinavian countries (and China) secretly hate England.

USA, Mexico and Canada were founded first by the Vikings from Scandinavia (Iceland to be precise).

Those three are the children of Native America and Scandinavia and they trusted Norway, Denmark and Sweden with them.
The viking age ended and they got into trouble with each other.

England kidnapped with help from Spain together with France the children.
They found them and just took them with them.
They didnt search for their parents.
They thought Northern America was free real estate.

This held on til they screamed in a foreign language. England, France and Spain didnt care and continued with raising them as their children.

They screamed in Swedish after their parents and uncles.

England even tried erasing their memories. Which didnt function as good.

Scandinavia noticed after the Kalmar Union and nearly destruction of Denmark that their kids were kidnapped.

The viking trio fell into horrible desperation and gave themselves the fault for fighting that much.

Finland and Iceland were teenager age at that time.

It continues further.

When they found out that England, Spain and France took them and didnt search for their parents and just force them to see themselves as family, Finland and Norway intentionally went up one morning without coffe went with Sweden and Denmark to talk to them.

They refused to let Scandinavia talk to their children and kept them apart.
France however, apologised quickly. Sadly he lost Canada to England already so there wasnt much to do. He was saved by Sweden from Finland's shotgun.

This continues to the todays date.

They hate England and Spain for what they've done.

To the part with China...while having own problems, he witnessed it over the pacific.
He was red in the face out of anger.
He screamed at Spain and England.
He told them how terrible it is.

He often comes to the Nordics and help them protect and take care of Sealand and Ladonia.

England keeps Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden and Finland apart from Northern America.
Even if they are independent.
Spain lost Mexico and Mexico wont return. He got shot by Finland.

TL;DR: Northern America was kidnapped by crazy countries and the crazy countries refuse to let them see their parents for eternity. China is furious and plans a rant in a world meeting where he screams it and punches England.