Everybody #5

We nations can meet dead humans...
They show up on their death day and most of the nations use the time they have (24 hours) to hang out with them.

They look like ghosts, a little faded, but coloured and with a human body.
They can talk and interact with things.

Russia sees Anastasia,
Prussia sees Old Fritz,
Austria sees probably Maria Theresia,
China sees (to my surprise) Confucius,
USA sees Washington,
UK sees Queen Victoria,
Germany goes with Prussia and the two of them visit Old Fritz,
Veneziano sees Lorenzo de Medici and Romano goes with Veneziano.

Everytime, on their deathday.
The first times we visit them, shortly after they died, are very emotional and you cry for days after that.
But we kind of dealed with it and just focused on ,,having a good day".

You should see Prussia when Old Fritz' Death Day come up.
He is excited all day an goes with Germany at shortly before midnight to the place where they meet Old Fritz.
Most of the time they discuss earlier events, Old Fritz will cheer up Prussia and say ,,You don't need to be a country to be awesome.".
...
I actually cry right now...
Prussia and Old Fritz also try to teach Germany things like...playing the Flute, speaking French/Spanish, playing the violin etc.

Germany also apologizes everytime for ,,being the reason why Prussia isn't around anymore", it grew to be a tradition for Germany...

All in all,
Those are the best days in the year.
...
Now, excuse me...I need to go to USA because I cry.

Sayounara
- Nihon-Teikoku