Germany #2

After the second World War Germany used to be very shy and overprotective about Veneziano.
Germany doesn't want to loose Veneziano again and he was shy because...it scared him how the other countries thought of him.
After the WW2 the other countries (Mostly Poland and Romano) picked on him and always remind him what he has done.

Everytime someone mentions one of the World Wars, Germany immediately leaves.
If he can't he is like paralysed.
Not doing anything, no answering just staring. Sometimes he would just hold Veneziano's hand to make sure he doesn't vanish.
...
He is scared of every superior he has due to Moustacheman (he forbidded me to use his real name.).
Why?
Moustacheman was indeed a good boy in the beginning.
He managed it to make worklessness away (at least it wasn't a national problem) and Germany trusted him, he would make Germany to a great country...
And then he attacked Poland....

The point is, Germany is mentally broke because of every country picking on him.

Sayounara

- Nihon-Teikoku

OOC: It's a real story. You may know, that I'm German. I'm scared of (especially) Polish people and always get nervous around them.
I always feel uncomfortable in the near of them. I had bad experiences and I guess I'm not the only one in Germany who has problems to deal with our terrible past. I always try to make it better, when I take other bloody events to show that Germany wasn't the only one. My favourite example is Denmark during the Kalmar Union. He killed Swedish nobles in front of other nobles, because Sweden rebels against him.
Or UK during the Age of Pirates.
Spain during the Spanish Inquisition.
Russia....We don't talk about this one. (Even though it was the Soviet Union...)
France and the French Revolution...
Anyway,
Have a good day and don't discriminate others 'cause of their country's history BYEEEEE!