Everyone #4

Everyone wants to say something to the younger generation.

I'll tell you some of the wishes:

China; He wants to give his knowledge to the younger generations

USA: He wants that everyone is happy with their body.

Russia: He wants to protect everyone from harm. Especially from his country.

France: He wants that everyone finds their soulmate and live a happy relationship.

UK: He wants that they are free to say what you believe in.

Canada: He wants that everyone will have true friends.

Germany: He wants that they respect everyone. No matter what they have done.

Veneziano: Be happy, like spaghetti! (...I write it like he responded.)

Romano: Don't compare others with someone.

Spain: Don't hate those who hate you. Talk with them, why they hate you.
Or keep a smile up!

Japan/Myself: Forgive those who yu love, but don't put too much trust in those. Some secrets rather stay with you.

Prussia: If I know something, than it is that they should never hate someone for being himself.

Hungary: Sex and Gender doesn't play a role. Be yourself or take a frying pan and smash those people who doesn't accept you with it!

Austria: Don't underrate something. It may lead to your death.

Switzerland: The true treasure isn't money, but your family.

Liechtenstein: Showing that even small and weak persons can make it to victory

Lithuania: Believe in yourself, Let nobody destroy you. You are yours, not somebody else's.

Estonia: Be smart and start!

Latvia: Don't hate or be afraid of something you don't know.

Belarus: Love is rare, be with whoever you want. If they reject you, they aren't worth it.

Ukraine: Don't like someone for their body... Like them for their character!

Sweden: Don't let someone destroy you.

Finland: I want everyone to have parents who love their child for what it is!

Norway: Stay with your trusted ones. They could fade any moment.

Denmark: Stay with you soulmate. He could fade any moment

Iceland: ...I want to bring the believe in Magical creatures back. They don't deserve to be forgotten. Look, England's Flying Mintbunny is happy!

I guess this was it.

Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku