Everybody

One country has 4 personifications.
Over the time, it got to it. The huge amount of land or the many Isles one country has would be too much for one person to handle.

Therefore we have 3 other for each country.

In my case do Sakura, Akani and Kuro rule the country with me.

I will show you a map what we personify.

The Red part is Kuro's part,The dark violet part is Akani's part,the light yellow part is my part,the light purple part is Sakura's

The dark violet part is Akani's part,
the light yellow part is my part,
the light purple part is Sakura's.

Kuro and Akani have the Isles around Hiroshima and Nagasaki, because those two were the ones that were Japan back then. So there took the most pain and they deserve to know how it stands there.

The radiation there isn't life dangerous anymore. They aren't weakened by it and also got used to care about their people. And also, the radiation is maybe just a bit higher than the average.
But not life threatening.

also..I have the 'Main' Part of Japan because...I am Japan? I am Kiku? Himaruya wanted it like that? I don't know.
But I am weakened because in that area also Fukushima lays where threw reactors had a meltdown.

And the whole Co2 of the cars in Tokyo gets life threatening.

It has negative influence on us countries.

Yet, it's only China and I who show signs... And China's are worse.
But USA also starts.

We get Asthma from it.
We can conditions like that get over the time and they also can vanish. It's about how our country is doing.

China can't practise any kind of sport, it will cause him to suffocate, pass out and need help to get air again.

I can still make some sport...But I need to keep care to make a rest to breath through.

USA just has sometimes that he chokes on air and feels like all oxygen is away.

We hate our superiors for not getting this problem under control.
We hate them for putting us in this problem. 

-Nihon-Teikoku