Everyone

I've said it multiple times that we have a much stronger mentality and health system...

If a country gets seriously injured and/or gets mentally extreme down (depression, PTSD, anxiety, eating disorders etc) and the victim tells someone.

It will spread around immediately, the country who is fault on is will be harassed, extremely. Everywhere the country goes, everyone will hate him, throw things and just make him break.

This will continue for as long as the first victim does not is satisfied that it's enough.

It is a unspoken rule between us.

Our reason is, that the country  (or countries) needed to use extreme methods.
Everyday bullying, rejections, terrible 'pranks', torture, killing, geographic attacks etc etc.

We don't care anymore if this country was raped or this one tortured.
It is part of our life and will never go.
But if it is enough to break the country... We will go full on rage.

It happened only twice in the whole world history.

1. In 1937 to 1991 broke Prussia under Germany's and Russia's force over him. The other countries went in and since Prussia didn't have the time to say it is forgiven, since he always was isolated since 1937.

2. China got extreme issues with himself after his kids left him. He was convinced he is a terrible human and it's his fault. ... They blamed me, since I began with my betrayal...

Those two times, were the only ones.
Nothing was as bad that these ones.

And yes, we would fight for Russia too... We still are all countries. We need to protect each other from ourselves...

Sayounara
-Nihon-Teikoku