prologue

Author notes

Before we get into the prologue for those who don't read my previous books, you need to read it because this is a spinoff. There are some scene and references from the previous books. But for this one there are not many scenes from my previous books.

Books in order:

1.Secret Diary (Exo chanyeol #1)
2. Love Game(Exo Baekhyun #2)
3.Phone Switch(Exo Chen #3)
4. Time (Exo Kai #4)

______________________________________
Jung Ara POV

You were somebody I once knew. How did I not recognize you?

You 're bringing me warmth and joy, but I didn't know you yet.

I got that sickness that people think I'm just an outcast because I don't speak to their faces directly.

The illness I got as a result of an accident that I got few months ago.

The sickness I can't recognise people faces easily because some part of my brain was damaged also result to amnesia. I literally need to memorize their features.

I shut people out of my life, but when I was on the run it changed, on a vacation I went with my friend and came across someone.

But when we meet again he hated me. But I don't know why?

So this is how I met Oh Sehun.

______________________________________

Main characters

Jung Ara

- She is use to be just a normal girl who lives with her parents and brother. She always live a happy life when an accident happen during her trip to Hawaii and develops amnesia and face blindness. That she kept it a secret from everyone except her family and Hana.

Oh Sehun

- He is the guy who Ara kept on meeting

- He is the guy who Ara kept on meeting. The guy who hates Ara so much.

Kim Hana

- Ara's best friends that she can't live without. They went to the trip together and she also have amnesia from the accident.

Kim Junmyeon (Suho)

- One of Ara best friends

- One of Ara best friends. He have this speculation about someone and keep it a secret.

Side Characters

Kim Minjun

- Ara childhood friend that she made a promise with but she forget. They met again. But he seem to kept something from him.

Other exo members