Chapter 10

Hello readers sorry for the lack of updates. I was busy. Now I am free so you will see more updates in the future. So enjoy the chapter.

________________________________________

"OK class there is a new student who will be joining us today... So young men come in" The teacher said to the new student to come in by gesturing him.

The students walked in slowly. He was a familiar person that I know.He is tall about 6ft I think same as Sehun. Wait why am I thinking of that idiot low life. Anyways He has a gorgeous jawline that all the women will die for with dimples that is just cute and adorable when he smile. I always loves his dimples. All the students were looking at him when he entered the class. The girls were squealing and the boys were glaring maybe they were jealous. Who knows. I just smile. I can't believe he is in my class. He is even better then that punk cold guy Sehun. I scoffed.

"Hello my name is Kim Minjun nice to meet everyone" he said smiling at us. But I got the feeling he was smiling at me the most.

"All right sit there in front of Hana and Ara" The teacher said and he walked towards his seats and he smile at me and I smile back.

After an hour of math. The one subject that I am not good at and can be kind off boring, the teacher told us this "Class next week we will have a field trip to Jeju... We will be there for 5 days... And the other thing we will be combining classes with the class next to us... Think of it as camping" She said and left the class.

Everyone in class was chatting about the trip. That leave me thinking about the possibility of my class combining with the shoe box guy Sehun. Why most he be annoying. But I need to know what happened.

"Earth to Ara" Minjun said while waving his hand in front of me to get me back to reality.

"Oh hi" I smiled and him when I realised everyone was staring at me.

"Could you please show me around the school later ?" he smiled and I just nodded. I do admit he grow up with such great features. Puberty hit him hard. Then that leaves me a short potato. That what I think I look like but as for my friends they say I am beautiful but I don't see it. Not one bit.

"So who is this Ara I never knew you have a cool boyfriend" He said sarcastically and teasing me.

I hit him playfully on his shoulder "Ya! he is my childhood friend Suho so chill or I will hit you again" I said angrily because I was annoyed by his teasing.

"Mind introducing me to your friends" Minjun smirked.

"Well this is my best friend who you already met Hana... This is the fool Suho and this is I think Kai I don't know you that well so yeah this is Minjun guys" I said and I could see Suho face became annoyed.

"Ya! why you say I am a fool?" Suho said frowning.

"Because you are" I teased with my tongue sticking out to him.

_________________________________________

I was lining up to get my food at the school's cafeteria. I was behind Hana who was chatting with Suho who was in front of her. I actually don't know what to eat.

"What may I get you?" The lunch lady smiled at me.

"Hummm... I want bacon and eggs and apple juice please" I replied while the lunch lady put the food on my tray.

"That will be 30000 won please" She said and give her the money.

As I was holding a tray of food that I brought just now, I bumped into someone and the food came flying to the guy. His face was so mad. The food was all over his shirt. Wait its Sehun. Oh no I am screwed. Ara calm down. It was just an accident.

"I'm sorry" I said nervously. But his face was so mad in anger that still feel nervous.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU LITTLE SHORTY Ara! CAN YOU NOT EVER BUMPED TO ME AGAIN!" he raises his voice at me and I felt like everyone in the cafeteria was watching. Why do I felt like I was going to cry. But I keep it in.

I dragged him by his collar to get out of there, so that I need a little talk with this jerk. I dragged him to a hallway with no student around and I pinched him against the wall.

"DO YOU THINK THAT SCARED ME LIKE I WOULD CRY NO SEHUN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME WHAT I DID TO YOU THAT YOU HATE ME SO BAD" I yelled out loud glaring at his intense eye. He was still staring at me. I can't understand his expression right now. Is he mad or sad?

"Whatever" he said with a calmer tone of his voice.

"Please let's talk it out" I begged him and he just scoffed.

"Why would I listen to you shorty?" He said looking away.

"If not I will bit you up I am a strong fighter you know" I smirked at him.

"Yeah yeah I will talked to you with one condition let me go first" He said looking at me with his intense eyes.

"Promise me you won't run away from me" I added.

"Well you need to trust me on that one the one thing you are lacking sweet heart" he hissed at me. Now my anger is going to the max.

Calm down Ara. Just need to know what happened during the accident.

"Haha very funny I am serious here" I replied back.

"OK then first tell me something that no one knows about you" he asked but this time the tone was kind off serious.

What is this question? He want to know my secrets. Think Ara. Think Ara. He might trick you. I took a long time and hard to think I said to myself.

"OK idiot you want to know a secret about me I got into an accident during my school break at Hawaii happy now" I said to him and his eyes became wider. Is he shock. I know I didn't say all of it but I am just not in the mood.

______________________________________

Did you guys enjoy the story so far? Feel free to comment and vote.