Chapter 19

I hope you're enjoy this chapter. Enjoy reading. If there's any errors just tell me and feel free to comment.

______________________________________

I kiss his cheek.

"What’s that for?" he asked with a puzzled face.

"For taking care of me"I replied with a bright smile.

" What you don't like it? "I smirk.

" N-no just got me off guard OK just eat up I need to go to the washroom"he said nervously. I was so puzzled " OK" I said calmly.

Maybe he is still mad at me for what I did to him all those years ago. As Sehun open the door knob saw Hana walking in and see our faces and Sehun just leaves us.

"What happened to you two... I just left you for a few minutes and this happens" Hana said while sitting next to me.

"I don't want to talked about it" I replied covering a pillow to my face.

"Um hello I'm Hana your bestie you need to tell me everything remember" She asked pulling the pillow away from me.

"It's not my fault I thank him and he goes all out angry at me for no reasons... Whatever... I use to it by now" I explain to her.

"It looks to me he likes you... He just denying it that's all" She said.

"You think" I replied sarcastically.

"Ara I need to talk to you about something" Hana said with a calmer tone.

"Talk I'm all ears" I replied chewing a sandwich in my mouth.

"You know your childhood friend Minjun" she said.

"Yes why?"

"Well I remember something when Suho found out something about him" she held one of my hands.

"OK" I nervously said.

"I think he keeping something from you don't freak out about what I am trying to tell you" She squeezed my hand tighter.

"I remember he came back when we were in hawaii and not only that he is your ex boyfriend " She explained.

"That cannot be true... We never date your funny" I said but she didn't laugh. So this must be serious.

"Well when you guys separated... It really did a number on you and leads you to forget about him but you eventually became aware that he is your childhood friend that's it" she continues.

"So you telling me my brain is telling me to think of Minjun as a friend not my friend and he keeps this all a secret and he was there in hawaii" I asked.

"Yes  because Suho saw a picture of you too by accident when they were in their room"

How did we break up? " I asked her. She just kept quiet.

"You don't know... Great now I need to remember something else in my past" I said with frustration.

"How did you found out the secret?" I asked her.

"Suho told me when we were watching you... Wait what" she said all nervously.

"You were stalking me and him?" I started to raised my voice.

" Yeah kind off sorry Suho dragged me I wasn't planning too stalk you" She bagged.

"I let you off this one time" I said.

"What you going to do Ara?" Hana said while drinking a sip of water.

"Nothing let him be he will tell me eventually and as for my memories I remember some the one with Sehun" I revealed to her.

"That's great" as her face became excited.

"I hope that is too" I replied while looking down.

"Why are you so down all of a sudden?" She said looking at me.

"Well what if I remember everything I might regret it afterwards because I know I broke Sehun heart"

"Wait since when you so worry about him wait don't tell me you started to like him... Or maybe you like him again as you met him before" She teased with her teethy smile.

"Sometime I hate you" I hit her shoulder ever so lightly

"I love you too bestie" she replied.

________________________________________

Next day

"Class you will be pairing up for this activity. You can choose your partner who you want to be paired with" everyone cheer in delight. They really love the idea of choosing their own partner.

"Hana is with Suho great I am alone again.." now what.

"Well you got me" I turned my head to see who said that and it was Sehun scratching his neck.

"U-Umm it's not what you think those girls over there won't leave me alone... Its OK if you don't want too" he turned back but I stopped him and I accidentally tripped and he caught me and our faces were so close. I pulled away immediately.

"Thanks let's go" I shyly sneek a smile and pulled him.

"Sorry about yesterday... Sorry for yelling at you" sehun said as we stopped for a second.

"It's OK it's not a big deal... I should be the one saying sorry"i said and tried to walked forward, but he stopped me by his voice.

" What for"he said.

"For breaking your heart..." Sehun looked at me as his eyes widen in shook " I remember something.... Remember how we met... That is it... I am so sorry Sehun please forgive me but I still cannot remember what I did to you... Until I remember I will apologise for what I did" I explain while looking into his sparkling eyes.

"Will see about that... I don't know if I could forgive you... Now let's just continue this task OK" and he walked forward leaving me behind "Aren't you coming" he called me.

"We need to capture the setting there first on our list," he said pointing at it.

"Let me see you're right," I said, moving closer to him. I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

"So we have to take a photo of the view of the ocean over there," I pointed at the ocean and he nodded.

"I'm OK I'm taking the photo," he insisted.

"No let me" I'm trying to reach the phone by tiptoeing from his hands and our faces are very close. That I could see was his eyes. I gulped with fear.

"If you want to get this shorty kiss mw ... I've called you that for a reason," he smirked amid our breaths.

Sometime I hate the smirk of his. He was having a little fun huh.

"You cute when you're angry"

My heart stopped. It literally stopped. Everything stopped. My mind, my heart, my life. It just stop working. My heart explodes. Snapped out of it Ara and calm down.

What am I thinking he is still teasing me a kiss huh will see.

"We see about that" I tickled his side and he started to laugh loudly and I finally caught the phone but he pushed my legs and begin to loose balance. I fallen on top of him. But the next thing I knew that make both of us surprised and our eyes widen with us frozen in place looking at eachother.

I Unintentionally KISS HIM. Off  all things why  must  it be this. We get up quickly.

"Sorry sehun" I said, looking away.

Meanwhile, a guy heard it all and saw it from a distance.

"So sehun ... you got on my way again... And Ara will see each other  again soon," said a mysterious guy and walked away.

_________________________________________

Who do you think the guy is? You will find out soon. Vote and comment. It means a lot.