Chapter 27

Another update for you guys so enjoy..

_________________________________________

Flashback

"How's this" I asked Hana in front of the mirror of the room while wearing a blue dress.

The dress leaves the top of my shoulders bare, but it covers the sides and flows down into a plain court neckline. It was a near fit that made the dress look comfortable, yet elegant and trendy.
My arms were left uncovered. This was a good thing, too, my silky skin isn't something you want to cover up with.

The dress's waist was thin, but it was a comfortable fit. A bow was wrapped around me and lies softly on my belly.
Below the waist, the dress fits around me and has a pencil design. The dress was far above my knees and longer on the sides and back of the dress.

I wore wedges that added simplicity and elegance. To top it all off, I wore a subtle necklace that Sehun gave me.

There will be a party from a very well-known actor birthday tonight at 8pm and all the guest from the hotel will be invited.

"You look so beautiful Ara wow I am speechless... Sehun will not take his eyes over you" She smile while looking at me from the mirror.

Hana was wearing a red dress. The dress covers just one of her shoulders, leaving the other uncovered and flows down into a plain keyhole neckline.
Her arms were only hidden under her shoulders. A option that adds to the beauty and grace of the outfit.

The dress' waist is narrow, but it was a loose fit. It wasn't adorned with anything to create a graceful, flowing look.

Below the hips, the dress widens and has many diagonal layers from top to bottom. The dress reached just above her ankles and was the same length all over.

She was wearing cone heels, flat, yet radiant grace and sophistication. To top it all off, she wore a plain but fashionable hat and an opulent bracelet.

"Let's go or we will be late" Hana said getting her handbag.

"You go first I need to do a bit more makeup I will be there in a moment" I replied putting some eyeliner.

"OK I go we will wait for you inside" Just like that she was gone.

Well, I'm just so pleased. The last few days have been so wonderful. I had to spend my days with my boyfriend Sehun.

As I already finished with my preparations, I get up and squeeze the door knob and opened the door. The party is in a ballroom of the hotel. I am just excited to dance with Sehun.

______________________________________

Sehun was waiting for me. He already texted me. He wore a white shirt and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more relaxed look. At the top of the shirt I wore a fashionable 3-button vest, it had a very deep v-line, it was thin enough to keep the top clear, adding another layer to the overall look of the suit.

He suits the jacket like a glove, a tailored glove. It was a solid colour with no pattern that radiates finesse. The three buttons of his single breasted jacket had been left unbuttoned, and this suit was supposed to be worn this way. Casual, but at the same time elegant.

The jacket was the same length all over, there was no vent, there was a single pocket on one side, and there was a breast pocket with a fashionable pocket square.

He  was wearing pants that reflect the style of his jacket, both in colour and pattern, and they're the perfect fit for his shoes. He 's wearing a chic pair of brogue derbies.

I was smiling. I am just happy. He was really looking at his phone alot. I wonder why? I walked towards him but was stopped by someone and trapped me against the hard wall but a bit further then Sehun, So he could not see.

I opened my eyes to see someone that I was hoping not to meet a all. The guy who broke my heart. He literally give me pain like he  stabbed my heart into a million pieces. I could feel my heart was beating fast. It was not out of love or attraction but out of fear.

"Min-" I can't even say his name.

"Do what you want to me.... If you do Sehun will save me" I said stuttering.

"Ara you sure about that... Are you sure about that... Ara" He smirked.

"What did you do?" I yelled.

"Nothing just saying that you cheated on him because I tell you what I am one of his friends."Min explain.

" But he will never believe you that I cheated on you.... I know I kiss you once but I don't like you anymore "I replied.

" Are you sure about that "He played our conversation when we when to a restaurant together and send it to Sehun.

" Please no please... Minjun why are you doing this to me"I said as my tears started to fall.

I tried to covered my face. He force my hand off my face. I tried so hard to pushed him. He then  leaned in to my face and smirked and looked at my lips. I tried so hard to get out of there, but he was so strong. I was so weak to move. Tears was falling down like crazy. He force a kiss on my lips.

"So this is where you were when I waited for you.
That's why you were late to meet on our date " a voice said and we looked at him.

" Sehun... I can explain" I said.

looking at his sad eyes.

I saw his eyes also wet with tears.

"I can explain it isn't what it looks like" I said to him again.

"Well it looks like you kissing me" Minjun said.

"Can you shut up, there's nothing that needs to be clarified bye ... Ara, I hope we'll never see each other again ... I can't believe you're cheating on me, wow, and with him, too." Sehun was about to leave.

"Please Sehun, I can explain it's a misunderstanding," I said as I squeezed his hands.

"Minjun told me everything we are through I don't believe at first but I saw this in front of my eyes" He said pulling away my hands and walked away.

_________________________________________

What will happy next stay tune. Vote and comment it means a lot.