Chapter 23

Here's another update for you guys. I hope you'll love it. There might be some errors.

________________________________________

My dream ended abruptly, as I was shaken back into reality. My eyes opened, my eyelashes faintly batting against my lips when I blinked.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Sehun said while playing game on his phone.

I just nodded. Now I remembered we were going back home. The field trip had finished and I am just sitting next to Sehun and fell asleep.

Ever since I remember what Minjun did to me, I kept getting the same memories in my dream that became a nightmare for me that leads to me not getting any sleep.

"Sehun, I 'm fine, it's just another bad dream, don't worry about me," I clarify.

"Whatever you say, and I'm not worried, OK," he looked away.

"Yeah, whatever you say," I smile a little, without looking at him. Deep down inside, I know he was concerned.

_________________________________________

"So what happened to you?" Hana said while sipping her coffee staring right at me.

We were in a cute little coffee shop.  We're sitting in a cafe, my friend and I, helping each other find ways to make our lives and chat. The coffee, the music and the smile of someone who cares about it, it's a fragment of the sky, a chance to enjoy company and start wanting more.

The interior of the café was warm and cheerful, with bright lights and colourful walls. The café itself looks inviting, the other side of the door is warm and soft jazz.

"Nothing what make you say that... I am fine don't worry about it" I said as my voice stuttering out of nervousness.

"See, Ara you stuttering...Something most be wrong ... tell me what happened or what was bothering you?" she forced me to look at her.

"Nothing's wrong?" I drink my coffee nervously.

"Ara, I know you when you lie ... just tell me the truth something is wrong right," she demanded.

"Well, I remember what happened to me and Minjun ... how we broke up ... everything every single moments and memories of us, and now I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever see him at school tomorrow," I explained, and I saw Hana's eyes widen from the sudden news.

"You mean you remembered everything ... and even on the Hawaii vacation," Hana questioned.

"I didn't remember the Vacation... I remember until I broke up with him," I responded.

"So you want to tell me exactly what happened when you guys broke up," Hana added.

"Maybe next time the mention of his name will make my heart crumble and I'm still mad at him," I said as I felt a tear dripping down my cheeks.

"Well enough, let's change the topic" Hana said to change the mood.

"What would you like to talk about?" I asked her while wiping my tears.

"About Umm... I don't know Sehun" Hana asked sipping her coffee.

"There's nothing special about him," I answered.

"Oh really... I know you... And I saw you the way you stared at him the little simile you make when he is not looking.... You like him" Hana explained.

"No I don't why do you think that" she glared at me with a face saying really.

"OK you got me yes I like him happy now" I replied and saw Hana grinning with happiness.

"Why are you smiling all of a sudden?" I said curiously.

"Nothing" Hana said.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile in the other side of town .

"You like her... don't you" Suho said sipping a cup of tea.

" No I don't... not now, you know what she did to me... Where the heck is Kai why most I get stuck with you no offence" Sehun replied.

"No taken I get that a lot... You told me she lost her memories. Just forgive her..."Suho added.

" You think it is simple to forgive a person who broke my heart Suho... I have known you like few months now... You wouldn't understand "Sehun said.

" Believe me I know the feeling... I once love someone but something happened to her... I mean I did something and she won't talked to me now... So I am telling you don't make the same  mistakes just forgive her"Suho demanded. (hint: the girl will be in Suho fanfic in the future)

"Sorry I was late" Kai said sitting beside Sehun.

"You didn't miss anything" Sehun said.

"Sorry I have to take this" Suho held out his phone to his ear.

"Have you talk to Sehun?" Hana said at the other side of the phone.

"Yes but he doesn't want to get back with Ara.. How's your talk with Ara?" Suho replied.

"Well it's great she even said that she likes him... I tell you what... we need a plan to get them back together" Hana said.

"Yes I meet you today after lunch" Suho replied.

"OK bye for now" Hana said her goodbye.

"Bye" Suho put his phone down.

_______________________________________

At school, after the five day trip to Jeju finally back to school, as I was walking down the crowded hallway to go to my locker, I saw him, the person I wanted to avoid at all course, Minjun so I walked the other direction so that I would not have to face him but it looks like he is looking for me. I need to hide.

"Where are you going?" a voice scared  me. It was Sehun.

"Just shut up" I said and continued walking.

He just followed me as I was walking. I don't mind actually.

"Why are you following me?" I asked him.

"No reason" he replied nonchalantly.

"Shut up come with me, then he will see you" I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me in a small little room that just fit for the two of us. It was actually cramped I could hear his heartbeat and breath also mine too and our faces are very close to eachother.

I peaked outside the door to see if Minjun still following us. It  is all clear no sign of him... what a relived.

"It looks like he is gone"I said as my head turned to stared at Sehun dreamy eyes of his.

" You know Ara we been in this situation before... Like now when We are hiding from someone... We did this before"He chuckled at me making me annoyed from his laughters.

"No I wasn't hiding who said that" I denied it.

"Oh really" he moved closer and closer to my height and our faces are inches apart.

"Y-yes" I gluped out of nervousness.

"What do you think I would do now?" Sehun said making me even more nervous.

_________________________________________

What will happen next stay tune to find out. Vote and comment it means a lot.