Chapter 16

Thanks for the 1k reads. It really means a lot. I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

_______________________________________

Present day

"Then you want me to tell you what happened" he stated and starred at me to have an answer.

I don't know what to say.

"attention all students please come back the time is up"

"Look it's almost time we should go back to the hotel" I said and tried to get up from my seat.

"Wait let me help you" He get up to go to me to help me and I refuse  his help.

This is a first he actually being nice for once. But I feel my heart flutter from his kindness.

"It's OK I can manage" I said trying to walked away from him.

Then I trip on a branch. Good old clumsy me always fall but he caught me and his arms were all over my body but he lost his balance and accidentally fell. Now I was on top of him. My eyes were closed the whole time when I opened it I felt soft lips on my mine. Wait, we kiss??!

I immediately pulled away. I could feel that my heart was beating rapidly and butterfly in my stomach just from that. It felt like I did that before. It can't be that's my first kiss.

His hands were on my waist wrapping it and I felt like warmth from his touch. I know was just saving me but we accidentally kiss him. I got back to my senses and released him and realised what happened. My face was completely red and I looked away. This was really awkward.

"Umm we should go back now" He nervously said  while my hands on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around my waist to helped me walked.

Silent fill the air. The whole walked was so awkward just from the accidental kiss.

We finally reached the others.

"Ara are you alright" Hana ran towards me with a worried face.

"I'm fine" I said still sehun was helping me walk.

"Yo bro what a gentleman" Kai said teasing him.

"Yeah I thought that you hate her" Chanyeol said to him with a grin on his face.

"Yeah whatever" he said but I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. Is he blushing?

" Sehun, I will take it from here" Minjun said.

"It's fine I helped her to the hotel" He said coldly.

"Minjun let's go get our prizes there" Suho came and pulled him away from us.

For some reason I was happy that minjun wasn't by my side. But why I have did uneasy feeling with him.

What was that about. Come to think of it. I only have my memories of him during childhood days. I told my family they said we left China like 3 years ago. That's it. I really need to know what happened to me. I feel like Minjun is hiding something to me too.

"Thanks for today Sehun" I said to him and we were in front of my room.

"Your welcome see you" He said his farewell and went in his room.

I was laying on my bed staring at the blank white ceiling. Thinking of what had happened today. The way he acted towards me. The kindness and clam guy I never knew that he was just make me shock and confused. Then I remembered that he was about to say what happened that day but the announcement cut him off. I really want to know what happened, but deep down I might regret of what will come towards me later.