Chapter 2

Thanks for the 170+ reads. I really appreciate it. I hope you're enjoy this chapter. Enjoy reading. If there's any errors just tell me.

________________________________________

At home, doing my homework. I thought of the guy, Oh Sehun huh. Who is he? Why he have to be so annoying and hates me? Just thinking of him make me angry. My inability of not recognising people faces the bad thing is I need to write down the person features and clothes in a journal everyday or I forget who they are the next day.

I opened my journal and wrote each person I meant today. First was Kai. He is tall wears a leather black jacket rode a motorbike. Next is Oh Sehun. Tall have thick eyebrows. Strict eyes gazes. As I think of how he looks like I felt my head started to hurt so bad. I took my medicine to soothe the pain and rolled into my comfortable bed. Please let me have a great day  tomorrow.

In school the next day. I walked in the entrance to the school. It wasn't crowded because there's the janitor who was mopping the floor. When time stopped and I realized I was falling into the wet ground. I know what's going to happen to me, but it didn't. I opened my eyes, and saw someone saving me.

"How many times should I tell you.... Watch where you're going... You are the most annoying person I have ever met" He said angrily and pushed me away.

I still don't get this guy. Who the hell is he?

I grabbed his collar and said "Listen here Oh Sehun... I never met you before and how did you know my name?" I threatened him. He just smirked.

My heart skip a beat when I am this close to him. Why most you be so handsome.

"Oh oh Ara you never change... Think about it... You did something to me and you pretend to not remember... I was a fool to trust you" he boasted.

What he talking about? I am so confused. I was still absorbing everything he told me. I couldn't seem to absorb the information. But one thing for clear he hates my guts.

"If you are someone important... Oh Sehun... I should of remember but I didn't so you are not important to me what so ever" I looked at his intense  eyes. Still my heartbeat is out of control. What is this it kind off a familiar feeling.

"You so cute when you try to be all savage on me... So looked at here you, Ara I will never forgive you" He said pinching my nose and pushed me away.

I paused on my tracks when he told me that. I need to find out why he hates me so much.

Flashback

Few months ago

"It's like 8 am where the hell are you and the flight is at 8.30 am!!" Hana shouted through the phone.

"Yes I am on my way" I said and put away my phone. The taxi driver just dropped me off and I was bringing my suitcase to meet Hana. I went in the airport and saw Hana with her aunt and uncle hugging eachother. My mom and dad can't send me off because they are busy working.

"You be good" Her aunt said and hug us and smile right afterwards.

"We will" Hana said and wave them goodbye.

"Girl let's have the best day of our lives" Hana yelled out loud and we walked towards the plane together.

On the plane, thank god we are sitting next to eachother.

After the flight we grabbed a taxi to go to the hotel we booked. We were at the reception and Hana is checking in for us.

"Hana I need to go to the washroom please watched my luggage for me please" I said and rushed to the washroom and she nodded.

Kim Hana Pov

"Miss wait a second I need to check something" The women at the desk said to me and I nodded.

Seriously that girl, why she always have to go to the washroom. I chuckled to myself. I should go somewhere to sit to wait for the women to get back.

"Oh sorry" The men said as we bumped to each other. he was holding a suitcase with him. He was handsome and good - Looking.

"It's OK it's not your  fault" I replied. Then kids just run towards us and the bags and suitcases came flying all over the place.

We get the bags and I give this suitcase to him.

"Thank you" He said. Who ever he is he is good looking.

"Wait" I said and he stopped.

"What's your name?"I added.

"Oh sehun" And he walked away.

"Miss here your keys" the women said and I walked to her to get the room keys.

Jung Ara Pov

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I said and get my suitcase.

"It's fine I just got the keys just now" She smiled at me.

"Oh" I said and we went to our room.

"Here it is room 506"she stated to me and we went in. I on the lights of the room.

Wow the room was pretty nice. It is at the same time so beautiful and feeling classy. The room had 2 single beds. I opened the curtains, looking at the scene. Wow the pretty ocean view and beach view as I feel the ocean breeze.

"I take the shower first" Hana said and went to the bathroom with a towel in her hands.

"OK" I replied and moved to sit on one of the beds.

I take my suitcase and put it on the bed to unzipped it and to arrange my clothes to put inside the one of the wardrobes.

As I opened my suitcase, my eyes widen from a sudden shock "Ahhh!" I yelled out loud as I saw men's clothing inside the suitcase.

Hana get out of the bathroom to check on me. Because she wants to know why I scream.

"What happened?" She asked curiously towards me.

"Why there's men's clothing inside the.. M-my suitcase ?" I pointed at my suitcase then to look at her. Her eyes widen.

______________________________________

What do you think really happen? Stay tune to find out. Vote and comment it means a lot.