Chapter 28

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was busy. So enjoy reading. There might be some errors please let me know.

_______________________________________

"Minjun told me everything we are through I don't believe at first but I saw this in front of my eyes" He said pulling away my hands and walked away.

"Get off of me you jerk" I stepped on Minjun's feet and pushed him and started to run towards Sehun.

I ran as fast as I could to catch him. Tears blind me and I spin, running as hard as my long legs can carry me, bouncing down the street like an Olympic athlete at the starting gun, picking up my pace to a sprint. The bellowing noise of my shoes resonated from the walls of the hotel with a clanging echo that matched my heart throbbing inside my chest with the thick sorrow and terror that I felt as I ran.

In my mind right now is wanting to find Sehun. I want him to know the truth about what happened. It broke my heart when I broke his heart. This was all a misunderstanding. I just want him to believe me. I just want to be with him again.

My mind was clouded with pain, my heart was cold and numb with pent-up emotion. My eyes were dripping with tears. I sobbed and the tears flooded like the water flowing down from the waterfall. My attention has only led one to believe that I only want to find him. It's the love of my life.

I paused for a second to see where he had gone, too. There were a lot of people walking through the streets and wondering. I took my breath for a second, and then I kept running when I saw Him getting into a taxi.

I've seen a fimiliar person from afar. I 'm running to that person. The person was trying to get out of her vehicle.

I saw a fimiliar person from afar. I run to that person. The person was in her car trying to get out.

"Hi Jina I need a lift quick" I said getting in the car.

"Wait what" She said.

"Ara you not going to say hi to me" Hana said sitting beside me.

"Oh hi Hana... Now chase that cab... I explain later... quick before he get away" I yelled and Jina started the car and followed the cab where Sehun was in.

"No the traffic just great" I yelled.

"Umm.... Ara tell us what happened... Why we need to chased that car?.... What actually happened?" Hana curiously said making me looking at her.

"Well guys something happened between me and Sehun... A misunderstanding between him and my Ex... Who planned thia all along... he make like I was cheating on him... But no Minjun was the one who did all this and he even kiss me in front of Sehun that is why he ran away from me saying that we broke up but I need to tell him what happened. "I said and with a bit of tears in my eyes.

" Minjun the same Minjun wow if he was here I will beat him up for you so don't cry I am sure everything will be fine"Hana said to confort me.

"Yeah true me too... I know I don't know two that well but that jerk need a taste of his own medicine" She said.

"Jina!!! Look at the front!!!" We both yelled at her as she turned her head but it was too late. All of us was so shocked by this.

The car was out of control. The two cars on the road tried to avoid this-and failed. They both struck in a three-way, head-on collision. There was an explosion, a ball of flame, and a fist of grey smoke. A moment later, there was another explosion. The third car was travelling too fast.

We've all been unconscious. A few minutes later, I woke up to see that the other cars were already on fire, so I was trying to save my friends. I thought that my body was too frail to stand even on my two legs, but I kept trying to save my friend quickly from the flame of Jina 's car. I wrapped the hands of Hana around my shoulder. I can't save two at the same time that my body was so weak.

I pulled Hana out and placed her on the nearest pavement. As I was about to help out  Jina. I stopped at the front door, and the car ploughed into the burning wrecks, flipped over and continued, screeching down the runway on its back until it burst into flames.

"I couldn't save one of my friends, Jina," I said as I felt the haze of my vision, and I began to lose my balance, so I felt unconscious.

End Flashback.

I came back to my senses and I felt as if a huge painful knife just went inside me it is because of that painful memories. But I would always have to live with myself, with the wretched memories spinning in my mind. My eyes, still swollen and puffy from crying, were clenched shut to keep out more tears. I let my head fall to my feet, and I pulled my legs tighter to me.

No matter what I did, there was no place I could hide from the thoughts in my mind. I can't even safe Jina. She was always good to us. She even said she wanted to go to our school in Korea. She was so sweet to us. I got the feeling she might have a crush on Suho when I show her our group photo. She blush so hard.

"Sorry Jina, I can't save you in time," I said as my tears kept dripping down my cheeks. I wiped my tears and said to myself, "Ara be strong, you can do that."

The other thing I most found Sehun tell him everything.  I know I didn't mean to do it. I know it was a set up. Need to find sehun quick. I ran out of the washroom and saw Suho.

"Hey Ara did you do the -" I cut him off.

"Suho Where's Sehun?" I said.

"Umm, I think he's in the gym," Suho said, but I'm nowhere to be found.

Where the heck are you Sehun? He eventually made it to the gym.

"Umm Hana Where's Sehun? " I asked.

"He just got out I think he was headed to the classroom to go back" Hana said but I already gone.

Sehun why are you so hard to find all of a sudden. I need to find you tell you the truth about everything.

For some reason, my head feels dizzy, and I can't balance myself. The universe is rushing in a blur. It was all black. I can no longer open my eyes.

Next thing I knew, I opened my eyes to a room that was totally black. I can't see anything at all. I felt as if the air was flowing like cold water.

_______________________________________
What will happen next? Stay tuned. Vote and comment it means a lot.