Chapter 18

Here an update for you guys. Sorry its a little bit short. So enjoy.

_________________________________________

"We need to break up Ara.... I don't like you anymore you betrayed me" he said without looking at me.

I wake up as if it's an emergency, as if sleeping had become something dangerous. My heart beats quickly and there is a buzzing in my brain and together they are as panic with jump-leads. My brain is only now as a flat battery, the night's exertions becoming a marathon of chaotic problem-solving. And so this day passes as if I'm groggy, not from coffee, but from the nightmares that demand solutions.

I yawn while straching my arms. I saw that I was in my room. Did I fainted?. I looked around the room and saw him perfectly sounded asleep. Why must you be so handsome Oh Sehun. A grinned was plasted on my face because how cute he is.

Come  to think of it. Did he stayed with me because he was worried about me and also to take care of me?

I heard a yawn. It was from him. So he was waking up. I pretended to go back to sleep as he was waking up.

"Ara why are you always this clumsy... You never change... Clumsy girl I still remember the first time I met you... You were so cute" he chuckle as he held my hands and continued the story" I know I am being confusing it is because I still care about you.... But you did something to me that I can't forgive.... Now you were with him again and I felt jealous... "He said with frustration still holding my hand.

As he said those words, I felt my hands were warm and secure as he wanted me to be protected. As far as my heart is concerned, at this stage it is already melting due to how sweet it is and also calling me cute. My heart beats so quickly when he said those words.

I heard everything he said. He likes and cares for me but he also hates me for the thing I done to him that I can't remember. Wait, is he jealous of Kim Minjun. He is just my childhood friend.

He rise up from his seat and  went out the room for a bit.

I rise up in order that I take a seat down at the mattress as I held my head I felt ache and experience some thing a reminiscence or memories perhaps.

Flashback

"So your the owner of the suitcase huh... Ara what a pretty name for a pretty girl" He said as our faces were close to each other. I just gluped and he chuckled.

I could feel my heart was pounding very fast at that moment. I can't believe this. I just met the guy and I already feeling like this.

"Here you go your suitcase" Hana said and Sehun handed his suitcase to her and went in.

As I was walking in, I felt someone grabbing my arm and I turned to face him. Wow this is how it happened. That is why Sehun said this happened before. It all make sense now.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked and I looked at him in the eye.

"It depends... Is it a question or a demand" I said.
Why is my heart beating so fast. Why did I say that?

"OK a demand then" He chuckled.

"Here you go" I said and smiled back at him.

"See you later" He said smiling and wave him and smiling back.

Then another memory came into my mind.

Oh know are they perverts. I don't know what to do. Here I am wearing a swimsuit and just a jacket covering it with some denim shorts. I was about to scream when I saw someone punched one of the guys and  walked towards me but I bumped into him.

"Umm I'm sorry" I bumped into someone I don't know who. We were in a narrow alleyway. I could feel he is tall. I looked at him He is that guy.

I was on his broad chest, when I was going to get off of him he said "it's OK... follow me" he stared into my eyes and grabbed my hands while running away from a group of perverted guys.

I felt the guys were following us, so I hid myself inside Sehun's denim jacket.

"Are they gone?" I asked still afraid to looked.

He chuckled "You can get off me now" He said and I immediately get off of him. He smile.

"Thanks for saving me" I said and about to go back and he grabbed my hands. What do he wants. 

I opened my eyes and a pair of tears raced down my cheeks. So some of the memories coming back to me. He save my life.

Wow I remember something about him until we met after that it was all a blur. I was shock. I finally remembered how we first met and I saw the door open suddenly and it was Hana and Sehun bringing food for us to eat later.

"Ara!!! your awake" She came in running towards me and hug me excitedly.

"Hi Hana I am fine" I hug her back.

"I know you miss me but don't squeeze me too much" I said but she still hug me tightly. I looked behind and saw Sehun putting the food on the table beside me.

"I tell doctor your awake, don't go anywhere"she pulled away and walked towards the door.

" Why would I be, your girl will be here don't worry" I chuckled.

That leave me and sehun.

"Here eat up" he said passing the food to me.

I don't know what came over me but I kiss his cheek. I saw a hint of tint pink on his cheek.

"What’s that for?" he asked with a puzzled face looking at me .

"for taking care of me and also helping me out"I replied with a bright smile.

Thanks Sehun for everything. Let me find out what exactly happened that day to let you trust me again.

______________________________________

Ara slowly getting her memories back. So what do you think actually happens? I know it is a bit short. Vote and comment.