Chapter 6

Thanks for the 300+ reads. I really appreciate it. There might be some errors so pls tell me if there is. Enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

Flashback

He took me to somewhere that's special to me as it was a wonderful and beautiful amusment Park. This is because I always dream of coming here. I never did. My parents were always busy with their work.

"1,2, 3"He said while covering my face and openig it right after 3 " Wow" I looked at the colourful lights while my face lights up.

He just smile at me as I walked to see all the lights of the Amusment park.

"Where do you find this place?" I said in excitement.

"Well remember my friend Dasung who came with me on this vacation... He recommended me this" he replied.

"So where you want to go?" He asked me.

"I want to ride the roller coasters... Wait the merry-go-round.... No wait I want to play the mini games over there" I said cutely while pointing at the rides.

I know I act like a child when I go to a place like this. This is because I never been to a amusement Park before.

"OK one at a time Ara" he chuckled to me and I pout.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a bit of annoying tone of my voice.

"Nothing let's go to the roller-coaster first" he added.

"That one" I pointed and we went and ride it.

I manage to pull him everywhere. We went to the merry-go-round and we played a few mini games.

"Sehun look this teddy bear is cute" I pointed at the pink stuff teddy bear.

"Ara do you really want that?" He asked me.

I didn't have time to replied and he played the game to win the stuff teddy bear. I just smile at his attempts to shoot the balloon. How many time will he takes to get a hit.

"Yes!" Sehun shouted and I cheered for him and clapped. Sehun won a pink stuff teddy bear for me.

"Thank you Sehun" I said while holding it.

"Are you sure your the same age as me?" He teased.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked and he just said "Nothing"

Then, we sat down on a wodden  bench after we brought cotton candy. eat it together as we looked out over the night sky and looked at the stars.

"Aren't the stars pretty Sehun?" I said while looking at the stars over the night sky.

"Yes it is but these stars are nothing compared to you, Ara" he said staring at me.

My heart was skipping a beat. I felt like my cheeks were getting bright red. He 'd flirted with me again. Saying I'm gorgeous. It felt like everything stopped when he said those words.

I fake a cough to break it and said "Let's go to the photo booth to take a picture together" As I grabbed him to go there.

We are in the photo booth. Wait this might be awkward. He put his arm around me and did a piece sign. I just smile.

"Here wear this" He said and put a cuts pink hat on my head. He give a slight chuckled.

Why I always stopped and my heart is raising so fast?

I saw a blue hat so I picked it for Sehun to wear. I touched his shoulder and he turned to me. Suddenly I slipped on one of the booth's accessories I think it was those big glasses but this time he couldn't catch me, I lost my balance and I think I slammed my lips  onto his. This took me by surprise as my eyes widen and the unexpected kiss made his eyes widen too. The camera then flashes before our eyes.

What, now? This guy had just stolen my first kiss, Oh Sehun. This is better then any other bad boy. Wait what am I saying. I felt my heart beating very fast at the moment in my chest and time just stopped moving  for us when I kiss his lips. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be.

I pulled away from him and my eyes looked away.

"Sorry about that" I said and walked out of the booth.

"It's dark out we should be heading back to the hotel now"He said to me and I am still looking away. This feel awkward.

We walked together side by side. For some reason I want to walked ahead because I was still embarrassed from the kiss. I know he is looking towards me. I just can feel it.

I heard he chuckled at me.

"Hey wait slow down let's walk together OK" He lean in towards me so that we are the same height  and he smiled.

"Let's go" He added and grabbed my hand while walking together.

I just love how his hands are perfectly fitted with mine. It felt like it was meant to be. I don't even know since I met him. He give this feeling that I don't know what is. But for some reason I love it He seems nice and handsome too.

As we reached in front of my door of my room, I was about to say goodbye to him and go in but he stopped me on my treaks.

"Will you be my girlfriend" He asked me by grabbing my hands out of no where.

I just stopped there. Wait he asking me to be his girlfriend. Why is he smiling? Again But it's cute though. Wow his face with the distinct jawline and flawless face. I will never forget him. Then the image of me kissing him pop up on my mind and my cheeks was heating up. Snapped out of it. I need to replied I just can't live him hanging.

"Is it a question or a demand?" I asked him. I don't know why I asked him that.

"If you say yes it's a question if you say no it's a demand"He said moving closer to me and I gluped from his words.

_______________________________________

Here a cute chapter for you guys. I hope you love it. Vote and comment.